Jadavpur University Recruitment
Steno-Typist (12th Passed)
Jadavpur University Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Jadavpur University Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Jadavpur University website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Jadavpur University Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Jadavpur University Steno-Typist (12th Passed)recruitment process.
Steno-Typist (04 Vacancies) – Last Date 15 February 2019 Jadavpur University recruits Steno-Typist posts. 12th Passed experience candidates can apply.
About Jadavpur University
To trace the history of Jadavpur University is to trace a part of India’s freedom movement, at least from the Swadeshi Movement onwards. It was 1905 -1906
Bengal stood divided. The times were feverish.
The hegemony of the British establishment had to be challenged. Education had to play a new role in this changed scenario. It had to become a new form of resistance through which the emergent nationalist spirit could be propagated. With this in mind the National Council of Education (NCE) came into being.
Its primary aim was to impart education – literary, scientific and technical on national lines exclusively under national control. To achieve self-reliance, through education. The foundation of the NCE was made possible by the munificence – scholarly as well as monetary – of the likes of Raja Subodh Chandra Mallik , Brajendra Kishore Roychowdhury of Gouripur as well as Sir Rash Behari Ghosh (first President of NCE), poet Rabindranath Tagore and Sri Aurobindo Ghosh.
Contact Us:Main Campus
188, Raja S.C. Mallick Rd,
Kolkata – 700032.
Salt Lake Campus
Plot No.8, Salt Lake Bypass, LB Block,
Sector III, Salt Lake City,
Kolkata – 700098.
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/