Consultant (Legal) Vacancies – Last Date 05 March 2019 (Noida, Uttar Pradesh), Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) recruits Consultant (Legal) Post. Candidates with LLB experienced can apply.
IWAI Recruitment 2019
IWAI Job for Consultant (Legal) - LLB
Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for IWAI Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete IWAI Consultant (Legal) - LLBrecruitment 2019 process.
About Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI):
The Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) came into existence on 27th October 1986 for development and regulation of inland waterways for shipping and navigation. The Authority primarily undertakes projects for development and maintenance of IWT infrastructure on national waterways through grant received from Ministry of Shipping. The head office of the Authority is at Noida. The Authority also has its regional offices at Patna, Kolkata, Guwahati and Kochi and sub-offices at Allahabad, Varanasi, Bhaglapur, Farakka, Hemnagar, Dibrugarh (Assam), Kollam, Bhubaneswar (Odisa) and Vijayawada(A.P.).
Website Address: http://iwai.nic.in/
Contact Us: Inland Waterways Authority of India
(Ministry of Shipping)
Head Office, A-13, Sector -1, Noida,U.P.
Pin : 201301
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/