Govt Job for Junior Research fallow (Post Graduate, Graduate, NET)
Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for IVRI Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete IVRI Junior Research fallow (Post Graduate, Graduate, NET)recruitment process.
Junior Research Fellow Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 21 January 2019 (Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh), Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) recruits Junior Research Fellow post. Candidate with Post Graduate, Graduate, NET qualified experienced can apply.
About Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI):
Established in 1889, the Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) is one of the premier research institutions dedicated to livestock research and development of the region. The institute with faculty strength of more than 275 has a major mandate of research, teaching, consultancy and technology transfer activities. The institute with its long scientific heritage has always enjoyed a certain prestige, a tradition all of its own. The institute imparts quality post-graduate education to students not only from various parts of the country, but also from overseas. Today, the institute with its deemed to be university status contributes immensely to human resource development in the discipline of veterinary sciences with skills and knowledge necessary for the challenges of the new millennium.
E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/<