Islamic University of Science & Technology (IUST) Recruitment
Govt Job for Research Fellow (Post Graduate)
Islamic University of Science & Technology (IUST) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Islamic University of Science & Technology (IUST) Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Islamic University of Science & Technology (IUST) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Islamic University of Science & Technology (IUST) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Islamic University of Science & Technology (IUST) Research Fellow (Post Graduate)recruitment process.
Research Fellow Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 29 October 2018, Islamic University of Science & Technology (IUST) recruits Research Fellow posts. Post Graduate experience candidates can apply.
About Islamic University of Science & Technology (IUST)
The Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST), Awantipora, J&K has been established through an Act No. XVIII of 2005 dated: 7th November 2005 passed by J&K State Legislature and notified by the State Government, through Jammu & Kashmir Government Gazette dated: 11-11-2005. While the university started functioning in November, 2005 the teaching programme was started in July 2006. The Chancellor of the University is the Chief Minister of J&K State and the executive authority of the University is its Executive Council with the Vice Chancellors of University of Jammu, University of Kashmir and Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University as members. The University is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) under Section 2(f) and Section 12(b) of UGC Act. The Technical programmes offered by the University are approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The University came into existence with a mandate to advance and disseminate knowledge, wisdom and understanding amongst all segments of the society within and outside the State. It is also charged with creating an environment for learning, teaching and research in the sciences, technology, humanities and social sciences and that is in keeping with the highest standards of scholarship and higher education. People belonging to all sections of society are entitled to avail the facilities and opportunities offered by the University and there is no distinction on the basis of class, caste, creed, colour or religion.
Contact Us:1-University Avenue, Awantipora, Pulwama, Jammu & Kashmir, 192122 ,India
+91 (01933) 247954,247955 , firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/