Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Recruitment 2019
Consultant (Legal) - L.L.B
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Consultant (Legal) - L.L.Brecruitment 2019 process.
Consultant (Legal) Vacancy – Last Date 28 December 2018, Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) recruits Consultant Posts. Candidates with L.L.B experience can apply.
About Indian Statistical Institute (ISI):
What began as a small room in the Presidency College in 1931, now comprises buildings on several acres of land in four major cities (Calcutta, New Delhi, Bangalore and Hyderabad)! What began with a total annual expenditure of less than Rs. 250 in 1931, now has a total annual expenditure of overRs. 15,000,000! What began in 1931 with a solitary human ‘computer’ working part-time, now comprises over 250 faculty members and over 1,000 supporting staff and several modern-day personal computers, workstations, minicomputers, supermini computers and mainframe computers.
Postal Address:North-East Centre Tezpur-784028, Assam
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/