Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Recruitment
Govt Job for Research Associate (M.Tech., M.Sc.)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Research Associate (M.Tech., M.Sc.) recruitment process.
Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) recruits Research Associate posts. M.Tech., M.Sc. experienced candidates can apply.
About Institute of Rural Management Anand (इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ रूरल मैनेजमेंट आनंद)
The Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA), established in 1979 by the father of white revolution Dr Verghese Kurien, is a pioneering academic institution in rural management education and research. It is committed to pursuing excellence along with creativity and integrity. The unique strength of IRMA is its concern with integrating development and management in all its endeavours and activities. This perspective sets IRMA apart from other management and rural development institutions, which are largely concerned with either management or development but not both. Today, IRMA is recognized not only as an institution of excellence in teaching and research but also for having successfully created the new discipline of rural management. Its path-breaking approach is being emulated by other institutions in India and abroad. As a premier institution of professional education and development IRMA has evolved unique curricula for its various programmes.
Contact Us:Institute of Rural Management
Post Box No. 60, Anand 388001.
Contact: 02692 – 260 391 / 260 181
Fax: 02692 – 260188
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/