Ircon Infrastructure & Services Limited (IrconISL) Recruitment
Govt Job for Project Co-Ordinator (Civil) - Degree in Civil Engineering
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Ircon Infrastructure & Services Limited (IrconISL) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Ircon Infrastructure & Services Limited (IrconISL) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Ircon Infrastructure & Services Limited (IrconISL) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Ircon Infrastructure & Services Limited (IrconISL) Project Co-Ordinator (Civil) - Degree in Civil Engineering recruitment process.
Ircon Infrastructure & Services Limited (IrconISL) recruits Project Co-Ordinator (Civil) posts. Degree in Civil Engineering experienced candidates can apply.
About Ircon Infrastructure & Services Limited (IrconISL)
Ircon Infrastructure & Services Limited (A wholly owned subsidiary of Ircon International Limited, A Govt. of India Undertaking, under Ministry of Railways) was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 on 30th September, 2009. The Company has obtained a Certificate of Commencement of Business on 10th November 2009 from the office of Registrar of Companies.
The main objects of the company as enshrined in its Memorandum and Articles of Association are to undertake infrastructure projects; to carry on any infrastructure construction work on Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT), Build-Own-Operate-Transfer (BOOT), Build-Lease-Transfer (BLT), etc. or otherwise or any other scheme or project found suitable in and related to the field of infrastructure projects and other ancillary fields; planning, designing, development, improvement, commissioning, operation, maintenance, etc. in the field of construction of infrastructure of Multi Functional Complexes (MFCs), etc. to provide facilities and amenities to users of Indian Railway System; and all matters in the field of real estate and allied areas to make use of the opportunities that may arise. This includes providing project management, quality management, safety, health and environment related consultancy services to clients…
Contact Us: Ircon Infrastructure & Services Limited
C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110017.
E-Mail : email@example.com
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/