IRCON International Limited Recruitment
Govt Job for Works Engineer / S&T (Degree In Engineering)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit IRCON International Limited website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in IRCON International Limited Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete IRCON International Limited Works Engineer / S&T (Degree In Engineering) recruitment process.
Works Engineer (16 Vacancies) – Last Date 28 December 2018, IRCON International Limited recruits Works Engineer / S&T posts. Candidates with Degree In Engineering experienced can apply
About Ircon International Limited (इरकॉन इंटरनेशनल लिमिटेड):
Ircon International Limited (IRCON), a government company incorporated by the Central Government (Ministry of Railways) under the Companies Act, 1956 on 28th April, 1976 originally under the name Indian Railway Construction Company Limited, is the leading turnkey construction company in the public sector known for its quality, commitment and consistency in terms of Performance. IRCON has widespread operations in several States in India and in other countries(Malaysia, Nepal, Bangladesh, Mozambique,Ethiopia, Afganistan, U.K. Algeria & Sri Lanka Now). IRCON is a specialized Constructions organization covering the entire spectrum of construction activities and services in the infrastructure sector. However, Railway and Highway Construction, EHP sub-station (engineering and constructions), and MRTS are the core competence areas of IRCON. IRCON operates not only in a highly competitive environment but also in difficult terrains and regions in India and abroad and is an active participant in prestigious nation building projects. IRCON has so far completed more than 300 infrastructure projects in India and more than 100 projects across the globe in more than 21 countries.
Postal Address:Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017 (India)
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/