The Industrial Research and Consultancy Center (IRCC) Recruitment
Govt Job for Research Associate
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for The Industrial Research and Consultancy Center (IRCC) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit The Industrial Research and Consultancy Center (IRCC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in The Industrial Research and Consultancy Center (IRCC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete The Industrial Research and Consultancy Center (IRCC) Research Associate recruitment process.
Industrial Research and Consultancy Centre recruits Research Associate Posts. Candidates with Ph.D/MD/MS/MDS MVSc/M.Pharm/ME/M.Tech experienced, Freshers can apply.
About Industrial Research and Consultancy Centre:
The Industrial Research and Consultancy Center (IRCC) Advisory Committee (IAC) has been set up to advise the Dean(R&D) on issues related to the activities, policies and initiatives taken by IRCC for facilitating R&D and incentivizing researchers of our Institute. The committee meets generally once every two months. Faculty from different academic units of the Institute, ex-officio Professor-in-Charge, CEP/QIP, ex-officio Professor-in-Charge SINE and ex-officio Head, CRNTS/SAIF constitute the IAC along with Dean(R&D), Associate Dean(R&D) and member from the Technical Section of IRCC (member secretary). The IAC members are chosen with a view to have representation from engineering and science disciplines. At least one lady Faculty is included in the committee. A list of possible names is recommended by the Dean(R&D), which is finalized and approved by the Director. The term of the committee is generally for a period of three years from the date of appointment. Representative policy issues taken to IAC – Research paper awards and IITB research fellowship scheme – Coordination of new research directions / initiatives – Seed grant and special grants – Matching grant for AICTE career awardees – IP Policy, and patenting and marketing of inventions – SINE related and conflict of interest issues – Central facilities and advanced research facilities – Providing advance for sanctioned projects awaiting fund release – Faculty fee and overheads in projects – Nature of consultancy projects to be taken up by the Faculty – Disbursal of earnings in consultancy projects – Utilization of RDF – Financial support to Ph.D. students in final stages – Review of CPRN / standard terms and conditions Representative administrative / operational issues taken to IAC – Project staff: accommodation rules, medical benefits, HRAS – Service tax issues – Online information and submission systems – Information management cell
Postal Address:2nd Floor, IRCC – SOM Building, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Powai, Mumbai 400 076
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in