Project Tradesman (ITI Passed)
Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for IPR Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete IPR Project Tradesman (ITI Passed)recruitment process.
Project Tradesman Vacancies – Last Date 31 January 2019, Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) recruits Project Tradesman posts. Candidates with ITI Pass experience can apply.
About Institute for Plasma Research -IPR (प्लाज्मा अनुसंधान संस्थान): (
Institute for Plasma Research is an autonomous R & D organization under the authority of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India situated near west banks of river Sabarmati in Gujarat, India. This institute is largely involved in theoretical and experimental studies in plasma science including basic plasma physics, magnetically confined hot plasmas and plasma technologies for industrial application. The institute owns two operational tokamaks (a machine for controlling thermonuclear fusion) – ADITYA and Steady State Tokamak (SST) – 1. FCIPT, ITER-India and CPP-IPR, located in Gandhinagar and Guwahati are three divisions under IPR.
The Institute for Plasma Research can trace its roots back to early 1970’s when a coherent and interactive programme of theoretical and experimental studies in plasma physics with an orientation towards understanding space plasma phenomena was established at the Physical Research laboratory.
Bhat Village,Near Indira Bridge
Gujarat – INDIA
Fax : +91-79-23962277
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/