Junior Engineering Assistant Vacancy – Last Date 06 March 2019 (Bhubaneswar, Odisha), Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) recruits Junior Engineering Assistant Posts. Diploma Holders freshers candidates can apply.
IOCL Recruitment 2019 Apply for Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U-O&M, Instrumentation) - Diploma Holders
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U-O&M, Instrumentation) - Diploma Holders
A. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC (Non – Creamy Layer)/PwBD & EWS:
1. Reservation of Posts for SC/ST/OBC (Non – Creamy Layer)/PwBD/EWS candidates and relaxations thereof will be in terms of numbers indicated above as per
2. SC/ST/OBC (NCL) candidates can be considered under General standard of merit against the un-reserved posts provided no relaxation in age, qualification etc. is
availed of/extended to them. Candidates belonging to EWS category who are selected on the basis of merit shall not be counted towards the quota meant for
reservation for EWS category.
3. For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit a latest caste certificate in the proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, which would,
among others specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the
Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India OM No.36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.1993 & OM No.36033/2/2013-Estt.(Res.) dated
4. Candidates belonging to OBC category but falling in creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation benefits. Accordingly such candidates may choose to apply
for the positions provided they meet the age criteria applicable to Unreserved (UR) candidates and indicate their category as “UR”. Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
being a Central Public Sector Undertaking, only those communities that are mentioned in the common list of OBC approved by Central Government shall be
treated as OBC for the purpose of reservation. Relevant List can be viewed at http://www.ncbc.nic.in.
5. Candidates belonging to EWS category are required to submit an income and asset certificate issued by competent authority prescribed under point
no. 5 of the department of Personnel and Training’s OM No. 36039/1/2019 Estt (Res), dated 31.01.2019. Format for the same can be downloaded
from the website. If the candidates are not able to submit the income and asset certificate at the time of making application, undertaking in this
regard must be furnished. Format of undertaking can be downloaded directly from the website.
B. Other Concessions/Relaxations to SC/ST/OBC:
1. The minimum qualifying marks will be relaxed by 5% in written test for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories against reserved positions.
2. SC/ST candidates called for Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test will be reimbursed single IInd class rail fare from the nearest railway station of the
mailing address to the place of Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test and back by the shortest route on production of ticket, provided the distance is
not less than 30 Kms.
3. Ex-Apprentices are exempted from payment of application fee.
C. Age limit/Relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ST:
1. Certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation/Higher Secondary shall be only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
2. Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years forGeneral candidates as on 28-02-2019.
3. Relaxation in age upto 5 years for SC/ST candidates considered against reserved positions will be allowed.
4. Period of Apprenticeship training at IOCL Paradip Refinery and relevant to a post shall be considered towards experience. Age relaxation to the extent of the training
period shall be provided to candidates.
D. Date of reckoning Eligibility criteria:
1. The date for the purposes of possession of qualification & experience and meeting age criteria shall be 28-02-2019.
H. Pay & Perks:
1. Besides Basic Pay and Industrial pattern of DA, the other allowances / benefits include HRA/subsidised housing accommodation (as per availability), Medical
Facilities, Productivity/ Performance Related Pay, Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, Employees’ Pension Scheme, Leave Encashment, Leave Travel
Concession/LFA, Contributory Superannuation Benefit Fund Scheme, House Building Advance, Conveyance Advance/Maintenance Reimbursement, Children
Education Allowance etc., as per Corporationrules
About Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL):
Indian Oil Corporation (IndianOil) is India’s largest commercial enterprise, with a sales turnover of Rs. 4,50,756 crore (US$ 73.7 billion) and profits of Rs. 5,273 crore for the year 2014-15. IndianOil is ranked 119th among the world’s largest corporates (and first among Indian enterprises) in the prestigious Fortune ‘Global 500’ listing for the year 2015. As India’s flagship national oil company, with a 33,000-strong work-force currently, IndianOil has been meeting India’s energy demands for over half a century. With a corporate vision to be ‘The Energy of India’ and to become ‘A globally admired company,’ IndianOil’s business interests straddle the entire hydrocarbon value-chain – from refining, pipeline transportation and marketing of petroleum products to exploration & production of crude oil & gas, marketing of natural gas and petrochemicals, besides forays into alternative energy and globalisation of downstream operations.
Postal Address:Corporate Office, 3079/3, J B Tito Marg, Sadiq Nagar, New Delhi – 110049
Tel:011 – 26260000
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in