Govt Job for Junior Quality Control Analyst – IV/ Junior Technical Assistant – IV (B.Sc.)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for IOCL Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete IOCL Junior Quality Control Analyst – IV/ Junior Technical Assistant – IV (B.Sc.)recruitment process.
Junior Quality Control Analyst / Junior Technical Assistant Vacancies – Last Date (Interview) 25 January 2019 (Delhi), Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) recruits Junior Quality Control Analyst / Junior Technical Assistant Posts. B.Sc. freshers candidates can apply.
Age limit/Relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC and PwBD:
1. Certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation/Higher Secondary shall be only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
2. Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General candidates as on 31.12.2018.
3. Relaxation in age upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates considered against reserved positions will be allowed.
4. PwBD candidates will be allowed age-relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC candidates), if considered against reserved
5. PwBD candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories shall be eligible for grant of cumulative age relaxation under the categories.
6. Age relaxation of a period equal to minimum years of experience notified against a post shall be allowed.
7. Period of Apprenticeship training in an industry covered under experience criteria notified in this advt. relevant to a post will be considered for relaxation in age.
8. Further, period of Apprenticeship training in an industry covered under the experience criteria notified in this advt. relevant to a post may be considered as
experience. However, in such cases, relaxation towards age shall not be available.
1. The selection methodology will comprise Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
2. A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to
SC/ST/PwBD categories considered against reserved positions.
3. Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for further consideration or the
final selection, as the same is related to number of positions, ratio applied and relative performance in respective categories.
4. Short listed candidates, in the ratio of 1:2 (two candidates for one post, with due cognizance to number of reserved posts) subject to securing minimum
qualifying marks in the written test, will be required to undergo a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). The SPPT for each discipline shall be conducted by a duly
5. In case of tie of marks in the written test for the last position on the Shortlist for SPPT, all such candidates shall be called for the SPPT, even if the total number
exceeds the prescribed ratio. If such a situation arises anywhere before the last position while drawing a list, the last name/last few names, in proportion to the
prescribed ratio, will get eliminated.
6. Category-wise Merit list shall be drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the written test from & out of the said short-list; only for such candidates who qualify
in the SPPT.
7. In case of tie of marks for the last position on the Merit List, the candidate with prior date of birth (senior by age) shall find a place in the Merit list. However, the
name of the junior shall also be retained in the said Merit List, as the last name. If such a situation arises anywhere before the last position while drawing a list,
the last name/last few names in the list, in proportion to the prescribed ratio, will get eliminated.
8. PwBD candidates, if found suitable, will be considered against reserved vacancy irrespective of their position in Merit list (in order of merit within the category)
on horizontal reservation policy.
9. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/ testimonials, experience etc. At any stage of the
selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information, the candidature/appointment of the candidate will be cancelled.
10. Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for appointment, if some of these
vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability of available candidates or insufficiency in number of candidates. The decision of the Management will be final and
binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process
either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
About Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL):
Indian Oil Corporation (IndianOil) is India’s largest commercial enterprise, with a sales turnover of Rs. 4,50,756 crore (US$ 73.7 billion) and profits of Rs. 5,273 crore for the year 2014-15. IndianOil is ranked 119th among the world’s largest corporates (and first among Indian enterprises) in the prestigious Fortune ‘Global 500’ listing for the year 2015. As India’s flagship national oil company, with a 33,000-strong work-force currently, IndianOil has been meeting India’s energy demands for over half a century. With a corporate vision to be ‘The Energy of India’ and to become ‘A globally admired company,’ IndianOil’s business interests straddle the entire hydrocarbon value-chain – from refining, pipeline transportation and marketing of petroleum products to exploration & production of crude oil & gas, marketing of natural gas and petrochemicals, besides forays into alternative energy and globalisation of downstream operations.
Postal Address:Corporate Office, 3079/3, J B Tito Marg, Sadiq Nagar, New Delhi – 110049
Tel:011 – 26260000
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in