Trade & Technician Apprentice (137 Vacancies) – Last Date 8 March 2019 (Panipat, Haryana), Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) recruits Trade & Technician Apprentice posts. B.A./B.Sc./B.Com/B.Sc., Diploma, ITI Passed freshers candidates can apply.
Trade & Technician Apprentice (B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com., Diploma, ITI Passed)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete IOCL Trade & Technician Apprentice (B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com., Diploma, ITI Passed)recruitment process.
Obligation for employment:
1. The Corporation will have no obligation to offer regular employment to ex-Apprentices.
2. However, after successful completion of Apprenticeship period in post codes 101,102,104,105,106 & 107,
upon further selection, candidates may be considered for appointment/given due reference against
vacancies in a regular post in respective disciplines, in terms of applicable guidelines/provisions.
Reservation for candidates belonging to SC, OBC(NCL), PwBD & EWS:
1. Reservation for candidates belonging to SC, OBC(NCL) & PwBD & EWS categories will be in terms of
numbers indicated above.
2. For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit a latest caste certificate in the
proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, which would, among others specifically mention that the candidate
does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the
Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated
08.09.1993 and OM. No. 36036/2/2013-Estt.(Res.) dated 13.09.2017.
3. Candidates belonging to OBC category but falling in creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation
benefits. Accordingly, such candidates may choose to apply for the positions provided they meet the age
criteria applicable to UR candidates and indicate their category as “UR”. Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. being a
Central Public Sector Undertaking, only those communities that are mentioned in the common list of OBC
approved by Central Government shall be treated as OBC for the purpose of reservation.
4. Candidates belonging to EWS category are required to submit an Income & Assets Certificate issued by
Competent Authority prescribed under Point no. 5 of the DoPT‟s OM No. 36039/1/2019-Estt(Res) dated
31.01.2019. Format for the same can be downloaded from the website. If the candidates are not able to
submit the Income & Assets certificate at the time of making the application, undertaking in this regard
must be furnished. Format of undertaking can be directly downloaded from the website.
5. In case of non-availability of sufficient number of candidates to fill the reserved seats (SC/OBC/EWS) in a
notified trade/discipline, the vacant seats may be offered to candidates belonging to reserved categories
(SC/OBC/EWS) in any other discipline on the basis of a combined merit list of reserved candidates in all
trades/disciplines, except for seats that are identified to be filled by candidates belonging to PwBD
6. Reservation for PwBD categories to be engaged as Apprentices shall be in consistence with Section 34(1)
of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
7. Reservation in PwBD category will be extended on horizontal basis, against notified number of vacancies in
8. A person with a specified disability listed in the Schedule appended to the Act but not covered under
Section 34(1), if certified by a certifying officer as a person with disability of 40% or above, shall be
allowed concessions/relaxations available to PwBDs. One shall be declared successful, if selected on merit
against unreserved vacancies. His candidature will not be considered / adjusted against reservation
provided to PwBDs under Section 34(1) of the Act of 2016
About Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL):
Indian Oil Corporation (IndianOil) is India’s largest commercial enterprise, with a sales turnover of Rs. 4,50,756 crore (US$ 73.7 billion) and profits of Rs. 5,273 crore for the year 2014-15. IndianOil is ranked 119th among the world’s largest corporates (and first among Indian enterprises) in the prestigious Fortune ‘Global 500’ listing for the year 2015. As India’s flagship national oil company, with a 33,000-strong work-force currently, IndianOil has been meeting India’s energy demands for over half a century. With a corporate vision to be ‘The Energy of India’ and to become ‘A globally admired company,’ IndianOil’s business interests straddle the entire hydrocarbon value-chain – from refining, pipeline transportation and marketing of petroleum products to exploration & production of crude oil & gas, marketing of natural gas and petrochemicals, besides forays into alternative energy and globalisation of downstream operations.
Postal Address:Corporate Office, 3079/3, J B Tito Marg, Sadiq Nagar, New Delhi – 110049
Tel:011 – 26260000
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in