The Institution of Engineers Recruitment
Govt Job for Director (Finance)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for The Institution of Engineers Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit The Institution of Engineers website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in The Institution of Engineers Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete The Institution of Engineers Director (Finance) recruitment process.
The Institution of Engineers recruits Director (Finance) Posts. Candidates with CA, Experienced can apply.
About The Institution of Engineers:
The Institution of Engineers (India), 8 Gokhale Road, Kolkata is the national organization of engineers in India. The Institution of Engineers (India) has more than one million members in 15 engineering disciplines in 114 centers or chapters in India and overseas; it is the world’s largest multi-disciplinary engineering professional society in engineering and technology world. The Institution of Engineers (India) was established in 1920 in Kolkata, West Bengal and is acclaimed to have pioneered non-formal education in engineering. The Institution of Engineers (India) conducts an examination of its associate membership. This examination is considered to be on par with B.E. / B.Tech. When contemplated as an eligibility qualification to write competitive examinations like the Indian Civil Service, Indian Engineering Services, GATE, etc., and for employment in Government, public and private sectors in India. This qualification is recognized by the Ministry of HRD, government of India, as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. The Institution of Engineers (India) was incorporated by Royal Charter in 1935.
Postal Address:8, Gokhale Rd, Gokhel Rd, Bhowanipore, Kolkata, West Bengal 700020
Tel:(033) 2223 8335 (Direct) / 2223 8311