JRF/Project Assistant Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 25 February 2019 (Mohali, Punjab), Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) recruits JRF/Project Assistant Post. Candidates with M.Sc., NET/GATE qualified experienced can apply.
INST Recruitment 2019
INST Job for JRF/Project Assistant (M.Sc., NET/GATE)
Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for INST Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete INST JRF/Project Assistant (M.Sc., NET/GATE)recruitment 2019 process.
About Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST):
Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST), Mohali (Punjab), an autonomous institution of Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India, has been established under the umbrella of NANO MISSION, initiated by DST to boost research and development in the field of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology in India. INST started its activities on 3rd January 2013, the date on which its first Director was appointed. The institute is currently operating from its transit campus at Habitat Centre, Sector-64, Phase-X, Mohali, Punjab. The new campus of INST would be set up on 35 acers of land in the Knowledge City at Sector-81 (Mohali, Punjab), next to IISER Mohali campus, which is very near to new Chandigarh International Airport.
Postal Address:Habitat Centre, Phase- 10, Sector- 64 Mohali, Punjab – 160062
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in