Indian National Science Academy (INSA) Recruitment
Research Associate-II (Post Graduate)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Indian National Science Academy (INSA) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Indian National Science Academy (INSA) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian National Science Academy (INSA) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Indian National Science Academy (INSA) Research Associate-II (Post Graduate) recruitment process.
Indian National Science Academy (INSA) recruits Research Associate-II post. Post Graduate experienced candidates can apply.
About Indian National Science Academy(INSA)
INSA in New Delhi is the apex body of Indian scientists representing all branches of science & technology. The INSA promotes science and its use in India. It was originally established in 1935 and was known as the ‘National Institute of Sciences of India’ until the present name was adopted in 1970. The Government of India recognised it in 1945 as the premier scientific society representing all branches of science in India. In 1968, it was designated as the adhering organisation in India to the International Council for Science (ICSU) on behalf of the Government of India. It is headquartered in New Delhi.
Contact Us: Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, Near ITO Metro Gate No 3, New Delhi, Delhi 110002
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/