Laboratory Technician Vacancies – Last Date (Interview) 08 March 2019 (Delhi), Indian Registry of Pathology (IRP) recruits Laboratory Technician Post. Candidate with 12th Passed, DMLT, B.Sc. experience can apply.
IRP Recruitment 2019
Laboratory Technician (12th Passed, DMLT, B.Sc.)
Indian Registry of Pathology (IRP) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for IRP Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Indian Registry of Pathology (IRP) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian Registry of Pathology (IRP) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete IRP Laboratory Technician (12th Passed, DMLT, B.Sc.)recruitment 2019 process.
About Indian Registry of Pathology (IRP):
The Indian Registry of Pathology (IRP) was established in 1965 under the auspices of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) in New Delhi, India as a Centre for collection and distribution of teaching material in pathology. The Registry was renamed in 1980 as the National Institute of Pathology (IOP) in view of its expanded scope and activities. As per the need of the post-independence era when a large number of new medical colleges were coming up, IRP took up the initiative with the original aims and objectives of collection, classification, duplication and distribution of a representative spectrum of histopathological teaching material to several medical colleges, institutions, individual pathologists and clinicians. Further, the Registry provided a consultative machinery through the medium of consultative panels for different branches of special pathology alongwith the gradual development of a training center for pathologists, technicians, etc.
Contact Us:Post Box No. 4909, Sadarjang Hospital Campus, New Delhi – 110029
Phone no.:+91-11-26198402-406, 409, 410
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/