Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) Recruitment
Govt Job for Library & Information Assistant (Post Graduate)
Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) Library & Information Assistant (Post Graduate)recruitment process.
Library & Information Assistant Vacancy – Last Date 02 October, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission recruits Library & Information Assistant Posts. Post Graduate experience candidates can apply.
About Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC)
Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Institution of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. IPC is created to set standards of drugs in the country. It’s basic function is to update regularly the standards of drugs commonly required for treatment of diseases prevailing in this region. It publishes official documents for improving Quality of Medicines by way of adding new and updating existing monographs in the form of Indian Pharmacopoeia (IP). It further promotes rational use of generic medicines by publishing National Formulary of India.
Website Address: http://ipc.nic.in/
Contact Us: Office of The
Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Govt. of India
Sector-23, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad-201 002.
Tel.:0120-2783400, 2783401, 2783392, FAX: 0120-2783311
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/