Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS) Recruitment
Field Assistant (12th with Agriculture)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS) Field Assistant (12th with Agriculture) recruitment process.
Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS) recruits Field Assistant Post. Candidates with 12th with Agriculture experienced can apply.
About Indian Institute of Soil Science (भारतीय मृदा विज्ञान संस्थान):
The Indian institute of Soil Science (ICAR-IISS) was established on 16th April, 1988 at Bhopal with a mandate of “Enhancing Soil Productivity with Minimum Environmental Degradation”. To accomplish the mandate of the institute, it has given the priority to soil health related issues faced by farmers and other stakeholders. IISS has emerged as a leader in basic and strategic research on soils in the country. It has achieved significant success in the areas of integrated nutrient management, impact on soil under long-term cropping, technology for preparation of enriched composts, soil test based nutrient prescriptions, generation of district-wise GIS based soil fertility maps, organic farming practices, carbon sequestration in soils, sink capacity of soils for heavy metal pollutants, recycling of wastes, soil microbial diversity and biofertilizers, quality standards for municipal solid waste composts etc.
Postal Address:Nabibagh, Berasia Road, Bhopal – 462038 (M.P.)
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in