Lower Division Clerk Vacancies – Last Date 13 March 2019 (Hyderabad, Telangana), Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) recruits Lower Division Clerk Posts. 12th passed experienced candidates can apply.
Lower Division Clerk (12th)
Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for IIMR Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete IIMR Lower Division Clerk (12th)recruitment process.
Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR):
The Directorate of Sorghum Research (DSR) formerly, National Research Centre for Sorghum (NRCS), is the central agency to work on all aspects of sorghum research and development under the auspeces of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). While the main centre at Hyderabad campus is principally engaged in both basic and strategic research on sorghum, region-specific research and services are organized through two other centres – Solapur and Jalna in Maharashtra.
Postal Address:Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030
Tel:Ph.No. 040 – 24599300
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in