Indian Army Recruitment 2019
Job for Soldier Nursing Assistant (12th Passed, B.Sc.)
Indian Army Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Indian Army website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian Army Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Indian Army Soldier Nursing Assistant (12th Passed, B.Sc.)recruitment 2019 process.
Soldier Nursing Assistant Vacancies – Last Date 27 December 2019, Indian Army recruits Soldier Nursing Assistant Post. Candidate with 12th Passed, B.Sc. can apply.
About Indian Army:
After independence, the Ministry of Defence was created under the charge of a Cabinet Minister and each Service was placed under its own Commander-in-Chief. In 1955, the Commanders-in-Chief were renamed as the Chief of the Army Staff, the Chief of the Naval Staff and the Chief of the Air Staff. In November 1962, the Department of Defence Production was set up to deal with research, development and production of defence equipment. In November, 1965, the Department of Defence Supplies was created for planning and execution of schemes for import substitution of defence requirements. These two Departments were later merged to form the Department of Defence Production and Supplies. In 2004, the name of Department of Defence Production and Supplies was changed to Department of Defence Production. In 1980, the Department of Defence Research and Development was created. In 2004, the Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare was created.
Contact Us:Webmaster, Indian Army
Room No B-30, ADG PI
Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army)
New Delhi- 110011
Email Address : email@example.com
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/