Job Announcement: Skilled Artisans
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM THE ELIGIBLE INDIAN CITIZEN FOR THE FOLLOWING POSTS.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION: On or before 05.08.2023 by 17.00 Hrs.
(General Central Service, Group-C, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial)
|Motor Vehicle Mechanic||02||01 (UR), 01 (EWS)|
|Motor Vehicle Electrician||01||01 (SC)|
|Total||05 (02 UR, 01 EWS, 01 OBC, 01 SC)|
“The vacancies notified are subject to change and the issuing authority reserves the right to modify/cancel the notification without assigning any reason thereto”
SCALE OF PAY FOR SKILLED ARTISANS:
Rs. 19,900/- to 63200/- (Level-2 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC)+Allowances.
- Age Limit for direct recruits: 18 to 30 years as on 01.07.2023. The age limit shown is the normal age limit and Relaxable -5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC in respect of vacancy reserved for them, for Government servants up to 40 years in accordance with the instruction or orders issued by the Central Government. The relevant caste certificates submitted in the prescribed format for appointment to the post under the Government of India will be considered for availing age relaxation.
- Educational & Other qualifications for direct recruits:
- A Certificate in the respective trade from any Technical Institution recognized by the Govt. OR VIII Std. passed with experience of one year in the respective trade.
- The Candidate who applies for the post of Motor Vehicle Mechanic should possess a valid Driving Licence (HMV) to drive any vehicle in service in order to test it.
METHOD OF SELECTION:
Selection of Skilled Artisans shall be made from, amongst the candidates possessing the requisite qualifications and valid driving licence [only for Motor Vehicle Mechanic] by means of Competitive Trade Test. The date and venue of the test with syllabus will be intimated separately to the eligible candidates at their correspondence address along with the hall permits. No intimation will be sent in respect of other applicants who are not eligible.
- Application must be signed by the candidate and accompanied with photocopies of the following certificates self-attested/attested by Gazetted Officer:
- Photograph of the candidate should be affixed at the place meant for the purpose on the application and should be duly attested.
- Age proof (Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate/Birth Certificate issued by appropriate authority).
- Educational Qualification as indicated at Srl.No. 1(b) (i).
- Technical Qualification as indicated at Srl.No. 1(b) (i).
- Driving Licence/Licence Extract as indicated at Srl. No.1 (b) (ii) [in case of Motor Vehicle Mechanic only].
- The SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/EWS certificates issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format for appointment to the post under the Government of India.
- Trade experience of respective trade/post.
- The original documents/Certificates should not be sent along with the application.
- The separate application should be sent for each trade in a separate envelope, if applied for more than one trade, and the candidate should superscribe the post applied with trade on the envelope & application should be addressed to ‘The Manager, Mail Motor Service, No.4, Basaveshwara Road, Vasanth Nagar, Bengaluru-560001’ and should be sent through Speed Post/Registered Post only. Applications received by any other means will be rejected, and one application for multiple trades will also be rejected.
The last date of receipt of the application is on or before 05.08.2023 by 17.00 Hours. Application(s) without complete information or without copies of desired certificates or the application(s) enclosing copy/copies of the certificate(s) without self-attestation/attestation by Gazetted Officer will be rejected straight away without any notice or information.
The application format and requisite details with regard to age limit, eligibility qualification/experience, and other terms and conditions are available on the website: ‘www.indiapost.gov.in‘
No traveling allowances and expenses will be paid for attending the prescribed trade test.
Skilled Artisans Vacancy – Last Date 05 August 2023 (Mysore, Karnataka), India Post recruits Skilled Artisans Post. 8TH Passed candidates can apply.
Job Profile of Branch Post Master include:(CLOSED)
(1) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFIGATION:
(a) Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10ti standard having
passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or
elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education
by the Government of lndia/State Governments/ Union Territories in lndia
shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of
(b) The applicant should have studied the local language i’e (Name
of Local lanouaqe) at least up to Secondary standard [as compulsory or
(2). OTHER OUALIFICATIONS:-
(i) Knowledge of computer
(ii) Knowledge of cycling
(iii) Adequate means of livelihood
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications are to be submitted online only at www_indiapostgdsontine.gov.in
Applications received from any other mode shart not be entertained. Btief
instructions for registration, payment of fee, documents to be uploaded with
application, selection of posts etc. are given in Annexure-V.
(a) The Department and engaging authorities of each post reserves the right
to modify, cancel the notification or revise the number of posts at any time
without assigning any reason or to stop ongoing process altogether.
(b). Department is not responsible for non-receipt of email/SMs by the
applicant due to any specific reason or without any reason arising out of
network services providers and other dependencies.
(c). Department does not make any phone calls to lhe applicants. The
correspondence, if any, will be made with applicants through respective
Engaging Authority only. Applicants are advised not to disclose their personal
information/registration number/ mobile numbers/email ids to others and be
guarded against any unscrupulous phone calls.
(d). Applicant can view his/her application status on the website by providing
the registration number and mobile number till the results are announced.
(e) For any Queries, Division wise helpdesk and mobile numbers are provided
on the website. The Department would not entertain any query on any other
number, other than the help desks. The Department would also not
entertain any communication regarding acceptance of applications in
any other form and any such communication will be filed.
(0 After closing date for submission of online applications (11.06.2023),
a three days window has been kept for modification/editing the same.
During this three days window, the candidates may modify/edit
applications, however, if the modifications involve any change in
category requiring fee to be paid, such modifications will be allowed only
if the candidate doposits the fee as perthe prescribed procedure. Upon
modification, the previous online application would be treated as null
and void and merit would be decided based on lhe modified application.
Branch postmaster (bpm) Vacancy – Last Date 11 June 2023 (Mysore, Karnataka), India Post recruits Branch postmaser (bpm) Post. 10th Passed candidates can apply.
Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) - 10TH (CLOSED) in India Post Office Recruitment
Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) - 10TH (CLOSED)
India Post Office
Staff Car Driver (11 Vacancies) – Last Date 20 September 2021 (Mysore, Karnataka), India Post recruits Staff Car Driver Post. 10th Passed candidates can apply. For more Government Jobs Please visit
Staff Car Driver (10th Pass) (CLOSED) in India Post Office Recruitment
Staff Car Driver (10th Pass) (CLOSED)
India Post Office
About (India Post) – इंडिया पोस्ट:
For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s socio-economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. The DoP also acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments. With 1, 54,882 Post Offices (as on 31.03.2014), the DoP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.
For more Government jobs, Please visit