India Post Recruitment
Branch & Assistant Post Master & Dak Sevak - 10th Passed
India Post Recruitment Details
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit India Post website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in India Post Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete India Post Branch & Assistant Post Master & Dak Sevak - 10th Passedrecruitment process.
Branch & Assistant Post Master & Dak Sevak (4392 Vacancies) – Last Date 15 April 2019 (Bhubaneswar, Odisha), India Post recruits Branch Post Master posts. 10thPassed candidates can apply.
About India Post
For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s socio-economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. The DoP also acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments. With 1, 54,882 Post Offices (as on 31.03.2014), the DoP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/