Income Tax Department Recruitment
Inspector of Income-tax (Degree)
Income Tax Department Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Income Tax Department website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Income Tax Department Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Income Tax Department Inspector of Income-tax (Degree)recruitment process.
Inspector of Income-tax Vacancies – Last Date 31 October 2018, Income Tax Department recruits Inspector of Income-tax posts. Degree candidates can apply.
About Income Tax Department
The Income Tax Department, also referred to as IT Department, is a government agency in charge of monitoring the income tax collection by the Government of India. It functions under the Department of Revenue of the Ministry of Finance. It is responsible for administering following direct taxation acts passed by Parliament of India.
The Income-tax Act, 1961
Expenditure Tax Act, 1987
Various Finance Acts (Passed Every Year in Budget Session)
The IT Department is also responsible for enforcing the Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements and deals with various aspects of international taxation such as Transfer pricing. Finance Act, 2012 seeks to grant Income Tax Department powers to combat aggressive Tax avoidance by enforcing General Anti Avoidance Rules.
Contact us:Webmaster # 7008,
Ph. : 0120 – 2770483, 2770438 (Fax)
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/