Income Tax Department (Tamil Nadu) Recruitment
Govt Job for Tax Assistant (Graduate)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Income Tax Department (Tamil Nadu) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Income Tax Department (Tamil Nadu) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Income Tax Department (Tamil Nadu) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Income Tax Department (Tamil Nadu) Tax Assistant (Graduate) recruitment process.
Income Tax Department, Tamil Nadu recruits Tax Assistant Post. candidate with Graduate can apply.
About Income Tax Department, Tamil Nadu:
Tamil Nadu is one of the most urbanized and most progressive states in India. It leads most of the states on several economic indicators. It is the 4th largest contributor to the country’s direct tax revenues. The net collection recorded by the region during financial year 2016-17 is Rs.60554crores, which works out to 7.27% of all India collections.
It is pertinent to note that Tamil Nadu and Puducherryregion has shown a significant increase from Rs.4590 crores in financial year 2001-02 to Rs.60554 crores in financial year 2016-17. The tax base has also gone up from 26.07 lakhs in 2001-02 to 35.45 lakhs in financial year 2016-17. Similarly, the number of returns filed increased from 12.10 lakhs in 2001-02 to 28.35 lakhs in 2016-17.
Contact Us: Aayakar Bhawan, 121, M G Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600 034, Tamilnadu, India.
Phone No:+91 44-28338383, 28338484
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/