Project Assistant-III Vacancy – Last Date 20 March 2019 (Chandigarh, Punjab), Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTECH) recruits Project Assistant-III post. Candidates with M.Sc./B.E., M.Pharma/M.Tech./MBBS experienced can apply.
Project Assistant-III (M.Sc./B.E., M.Pharma/M.Tech./MBBS)
Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTECH) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for IMTECH Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTECH) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTECH) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete IMTECH Project Assistant-III (M.Sc./B.E., M.Pharma/M.Tech./MBBS)recruitment process.
About Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTECH)
The Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTECH), based in Chandigarh, India, is one of the constituent establishments of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR). It was established in 1984.
The institute is engaged in research in many areas of modern biological sciences and microbe-related biotechnology, with special emphasis on research that is interdisciplinary and of a collaborative nature, such as immunity and infectious diseases, protein design and engineering, fermentation science, microbial physiology and genetics, yeast biology, bioinformatics, microbial systematics, exploitation of microbial diversity for bioactives and enzymes for biotransformations.
Sector 39A, Chandigarh 160036
Telephone +91-172-2690785, 2690684
FAX +91-172-2690585, 2690132
Email : email@example.com
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/