Govt Job for Research Associate/Postdoctoral Fellow (Ph.D.)
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for ILS Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Institute of Life Sciences (ILS) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Institute of Life Sciences (ILS) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete ILS Research Associate/Postdoctoral Fellow (Ph.D.)recruitment process.
Research Associate / Postdoctoral Fellow Vacancy – Last Date 28 February 2019 (Bhubaneswar, Odisha), Institute of Life Sciences (ILS) recruits Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellow Post. Candidates with Ph.D. experienced can apply.
About Institute of Life Sciences -ILS (जीव विज्ञान संस्थान):
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS) is an autonomous institution of Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. The institute was established on February 11, 1989, under the administrative and financial control of Department of Science and Technology, Government of Orissa. It was brought under the fold of the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India in August 2002. It is situated in the heart of beautiful city of Bhubaneswar, in the eastern part of India. ILS is a premier research institute in the area of life sciences and has highly competent faculty scientists actively engaged in advanced research covering infectious disease biology, gene function and regulation and translational research. It has state of the art infrastructural facilities (instrumentation, library, animal facility, high bandwidth internet and computational facilities) for cutting-edge multidisciplinary research in frontier areas of life science research. Currently, ~100 research scholars are working at ILS in various spheres of life sciences. ILS has on-campus residential facilities for the students with in-house dining and facilities for sports and other recreational activities. The ILS buildings are designed to provide convenient access to all areas for differently abled people.
Postal Address:Nalco Nagar Rd, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751023
Tel:91 – 674 – 2301476, 2301460 2300137, 2301219
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/