Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - M.Sc., B.Sc., M.Tech., NET qualified, Ph.D.
Indian Institute of Water Management (IIWM) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for IIWM Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Indian Institute of Water Management (IIWM) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian Institute of Water Management (IIWM) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete IIWM Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - M.Sc., B.Sc., M.Tech., NET qualified, Ph.D.recruitment process.
Senior Research Fellow Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 23 March 2019 (Bhubaneswar, Odisha), Indian Institute of Water Management (IIWM) recruits Senior Research Fellow Post. Candidate with M.Sc., B.Sc., M.Tech., NET qualified, Ph.D experience can apply.
About Indian Institute of Water Management:
The ICAR-Indian Institute of Water Management (formerly Directorate of Water Management) was established by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research on 12 May 1988. The Institute aims to develop improved water management technologies for sustainable agricultural production and disseminate it amongst researchers, government functionaries, NGOs and farmers. The Centre is located at Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar on a 5.71 ha of land along with its main office-cum-laboratory building, guest house and residential complex.
Postal Address:Opp. Rail Vihar, Chandrasekharpur Bhubaneswar – 751023, Odisha
Fax:0674-2300010/ 2300016/ 2301815
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in