Project Officer Vacancies – Last Date 05 February 2019 (Chennai,Tamil Nadu), Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) recruits Project Officer Post. Candidates with M.Tech / M.E., B.Tech / B.E. experience can apply.
IIT Madras Recruitment
Project Officer (P.O) - M.Tech. / M.E., B.Tech / B.E.
Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for IIT Madras Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete IIT Madras Project Officer (P.O) - M.Tech. / M.E., B.Tech / B.E.recruitment process.
About Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras):
Indian Institute of Technology Madras is one among the foremost institutes of national importance in higher technological education, basic and applied research. In 1956, the German Government offered technical assistance for establishing an institute of higher education in engineering in India. The first Indo-German agreement in Bonn, West Germany for the establishment of the Indian Institute of Technology at Madras was signed in 1959.
The Institute was formally inaugurated in 1959 by Prof. Humayun Kabir, Union Minister for Scientific Research and Cultural Affairs. The IIT system has sixteen Institutes of Technology. The first of these to be instituted are at Kharagpur (estb. 1951), Mumbai (estb. 1958), Chennai (estb. 1959), Kanpur (estb. 1959), Delhi (estb. 1961), Guwahati (estb. 1994) and Roorkee (estb. 1847, joined IITs in 2001).
Contact Us:Indian Institute of Technology Madras, IIT P.O., Chennai 600 036 INDIA
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in