JRF Vacancy – Last Date 22 February 2019 (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh), Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) recruits JRF Post. Candidate with Graduate, Post Graduate, NET/GATE qualifiied experienced can apply.
IIT Kanpur) Recruitment 2019
JRF (Junior Research Fellow) - Graduate, Post Graduate, NET/GATE qualifiied
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for IIT Kanpur) Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete IIT Kanpur) JRF (Junior Research Fellow) - Graduate, Post Graduate, NET/GATE qualifiiedrecruitment 2019 process.
About Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (भारतीय प्रद्योगिकी संस्थान कानपुर):
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur carries out original research of significance and technology development at the cutting edge. It imparts training for students to make them competent, motivated engineers and scientists. The Institute not only celebrates freedom of thought, cultivates vision and encourages growth, but also inculcates human values and concern for the environment and the society. IIT Kanpur was established by an Act of Parliament in 1959. The institute was started in December 1959 in a room in the canteen building of the Harcourt Butler Technological Institute at Agricultural Gardens in Kanpur. In 1963, the institute moved to its present location, on the Grand Trunk Road near the village of Kalyanpur in Kanpur district.
Postal Address:Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208016
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in