Indian Institute of Technology Jammu (IIT Jammu) Recruitment
Govt Job for Registrar (Post Graduate, Degree)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Technology Jammu (IIT Jammu) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Indian Institute of Technology Jammu (IIT Jammu) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian Institute of Technology Jammu (IIT Jammu) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Indian Institute of Technology Jammu (IIT Jammu) Registrar (Post Graduate, Degree) recruitment process.
Indian Institute of Technology Jammu (IIT Jammu) recruits Registrar Posts. Candidate with Post Graduate, Degree experience can apply.
About Indian Institute of Technology Jammu (IIT Jammu):
It was a memorable day on May 01,2016 at Jammu,when a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between Department of Higher Education, Government of Jammu & Kashmir and Department of Higher Education, MHRD, Government of India, was signed, setting the ball rolling to set up an IIT campus at village Jagti, Tehsil Nagrota at Jammu. The site is located on the National Highway and is about 15 Km from the Airport. The State Government has provided the land, measuring 159 hectare for establishment of Indian Institute of Technology at Jammu. The agreement was signed by Prof. V. Ramgopal Rao, Director IIT Delhi for and on behalf of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, being the mentor Institute and Shri Hemant Sharma, Secretary to Government, Higher Education Department Government of Jammu and Kashmir. The august presence of Dr. Nirmal Kumar Singh, Hon’ble Deputy Chief Minister and Ms. Priya Sethi, Minister of State for Education, Technical Education, Culture, Tourism and Horticulture, Jammu and Kashmir during the signing of MoU ceremony was quite encouraging. The Land has been handed over to the CPWD, Jammu Division to take up the construction of the Transit campus as per layout plan. Senior functionaries of the State and Central Government from Education, Forest, PWD and CPWD etc., were present during the occasion.
Contact Us:Office of Professor Incharge IIT Jammu, Room No 207/C-20, Multi storey Building, IIT Delhi 1100016
Telephone : 011-26597357
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/