IIT Hyderabad Recruitment
Project Assistant (Graduate)
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for IIT Hyderabad Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete IIT Hyderabad Project Assistant (Graduate)recruitment process.
Project Assistant Vacancy – Last Date 23 January 2019, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) recruits Project Assistant Post. Candidates with Graduate experienced can apply.
About Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (भारतीय प्रोधोगिकी संस्थान, हैदराबाद):
The Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad is an autonomous statutory organization functioning within the Institute of Technology Act. The fifteen IITs (others being at Hyderabad,Kharagpur, Kanpur, New Delhi, Mumbai, Guwahati, Roorkee, Gandhinagar, Bhubaneswar, Ropar, Patna, Jodhpur,Indore and Mandi) are administered centrally by the IITs’ Council, an apex body established by the Government of India. The Minister of Human Resource & Development, Government of India, is the Chairman of the Council. Each Institute has a Board of Governors (BoGs) responsible for its overall administration and control.
Postal Address:Sr. Club Rd, Yeddumailaram, Telangana 502205
Tel:(040) 2301 6033
Fax:(040) 2301 6032
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/