Research Associate Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 27 February 2019 (Guwahati, Assam), Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) recruits Research Associate Post. Candidate with Ph.D. / MD / M.Tech/ME/M.VSc/M.Pharm/MBBS/BDS experienced can apply.
IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2019
Research Associate (Ph.D. / MD / M.Tech/ME/M.VSc/M.Pharm/MBBS/BDS)
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete IIT Guwahati Research Associate (Ph.D. / MD / M.Tech/ME/M.VSc/M.Pharm/MBBS/BDS)recruitment 2019 process.
About Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (भारतीय प्रोधोगिकी संस्थान गुवाहाटी):
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, the sixth member of the IIT fraternity, was established in 1994. The academic programme of IIT Guwahati commenced in 1995. At present the Institute has eleven departments and three inter-disciplinary academic centres covering all the major engineering, science and humanities disciplines, offering BTech, BDes, MA, MDes, MTech, MSc and PhD programmes. Within a short period of time, IIT Guwahati has been able to build up world class infrastructure for carrying out advanced research and has been equipped with state-of-the-art scientific and engineering instruments. Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati’s campus is on a sprawling 285 hectares plot of land on the north bank of the river Brahmaputra around 20 kms. from the heart of the city. With the majestic Brahmaputra on one side, and with hills and vast open spaces on others, the campus provides an ideal setting for learning.
Postal Address:Dr. Senthilmurugan S, Dept. of Chemical Engineering, Guwahati-781039.
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/