IIT Bombay Recruitment
Project Software Engineer (M.E., M.Tech., B.Tech./B.E./M.Sc./M.C.A.)
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for IIT Bombay Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete IIT Bombay Project Software Engineer (M.E., M.Tech., B.Tech./B.E./M.Sc./M.C.A.)recruitment process.
Project Software Engineer Vacancies – Last Date 13 February 2019 (Mumbai, Maharashtra), Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) recruits Project Software Engineer Posts. Candidate with M.E., M.Tech., B.Tech./B.E./M.Sc./M.C.A. experienced can apply.
About Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (भारतीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान मुंबई):
Research and development activities from the lifeline of a vibrant academic institution. Dean R&D and IRCC play a vital role in IITB’s intellectual output by providing end-to-end support, from conceptualization to commercialization, of research ideas, specifically by
Ensuring that environment is created / nurtured / maintained so that faculty and scientists at IITB are able to conduct research of the highest caliber.
The research environment includes laboratories’ civil infrastructure, equipment, support staff — both technical and administrative — and research staff .
Providing support for researchers to liaise with (potential) funding sources so as to be able to finance their research and development activities.
Spotting and nurturing opportunities for collaboration between researchers (within IITB) and their counterparts in other institutions.
Ensuring that IITB researchers are positioned to contribute to the state of the art in cutting edge and emerging areas of research in Science and Engineering.
Identifying and putting in place ways and means by which work done by researchers at IITB can be exploited whenever appropriate and possible – to address problems faced by society and industry. Towards this, licensing, commercialization and agile processes for industry-academia partnerships are a must.
Providing admin support for conducting research – management of human resources, financial management, procurement.
Contact Us:2nd Floor, IRCC – SOM Building, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Powai, Mumbai 400 076
Fax No:91-22-2572 3702
E-mail :dean.rnd[at]iitb.ac.in For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/