IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment
Govt Job for Project Fellow (M.Sc./M.S./M.Tech., NET/GATE)
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for IIT Bhubaneswar Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete IIT Bhubaneswar Project Fellow (M.Sc./M.S./M.Tech., NET/GATE)recruitment process.
Project Fellow Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 28 January 2019 (Bhubaneswar, Odisha), Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar) recruits Project Fellow post. M.Sc./M.S./M.Tech., NET/GATE qualified experienced candidates can apply.
About Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (भारतीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान, भुवनेश्वर):
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar came into existence in July 22, 2008, inheriting the brand name IIT. This fact itself charges the Institute not only to be worthy of its inheritance but also to be distinctive and distinguished on its own by scripting a path towards novelties. Presented below are the statements for Vision, Mission, Goals & Strategies (to achieve the Goals) and the Core Values of Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar. VISION “We will be a highly respected Institute in the world for our distinctive knowledge” MISSION To shape ourselves into a learning community where we work, listen and respect each other.
Postal Address:Samantapuri (Rearside of Hotel Swosti Plaza) Bhubaneswar-751 013
Tel:+91 674 2306 300 / +91 674 2301 337
Fax:+91 674 2301983
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/