IISER Mohali Recruitment
Govt Job for Project Assistant (M.Sc. / M.Tech. / B.tech.)
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali (IISER Mohali) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for IISER Mohali Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali (IISER Mohali) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali (IISER Mohali) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete IISER Mohali Project Assistant (M.Sc. / M.Tech. / B.tech.)recruitment process.
Project Assistant Vacancy – Last Date 15 January 2019, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali (IISER Mohali) recruits Project Assistant Post. Candidates with M.Sc. / M.Tech. / B.tech. experience can apply.
About Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali (इंडियन इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ साइंस एजुकेशन एंड रिसर्च मोहाली):
The Indian Institutes of Science Education & Research (IISERs) were established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, based on the recommendation of the Scientific Advisory Council to the Prime Minister. Five IISERs have been created and are functioning at Pune, Kolkata, Mohali, Bhopal and Thiruvananthapuram. The basic mandate of the IISERs is to carry out research in frontier areas of science and to provide quality science education at the undergraduate and the postgraduate level. Each IISER is an autonomous institution and awards its own degrees. IISER Mohali started its academic programs in 2007 with a small batch of students in the BS-MS dual degree program. Four batches of students have completed the course requirements and have been awarded their degrees. The PhD program was started in 2008 and most of the students who joined then have graduated. The Integrated PhD program was started in 2012. IISER Mohali’s fully residential campus is coming up on 125 acres of land given by the Punjab Government, in the Knowledge City at Sector 81 Mohali. Most of the buildings in the initial phase have been completed and are in use. With a faculty of 70, various programs for 870 students are being conducted along with cutting edge research in basic sciences.
Postal Address:Knowledge City, Sector 81, Manauli, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 140306
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in