Indian Institute of Science (IISC) Recruitment
Govt Job for Deputy Registrar - (Post Graduate) - Government Jobs
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Science (IISC) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Indian Institute of Science (IISC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian Institute of Science (IISC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Indian Institute of Science (IISC) Deputy Registrar - (Post Graduate) - Government Jobs recruitment process.
Indian Institute of Science (IISC) recruits Deputy Registrar Posts. Post Graduate experienced candidates can apply.
About Indian Institute of Science (IISC)
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) was founded in 1909 as a result of the joint efforts of Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata, the Government of India, and the Maharaja of Mysore. In 1886, Jamsetji Tata conceived of a university of science that will work for the benefit of India, and in 1898 created an endowment for establishing such an institution. The Government of India then took up the effort, and, in consultation with scientists in England and in India, decided to locate the Institute in Bangalore, where the Maharaja of Mysore, Shri Krishnaraja Wodeyar IV, donated 372 acres of land. The Institute was formally vested in 1909, the foundation stone was laid in 1911, and the first batch of students started their studies in the same year.
Contact Us:Central Exchange Contact : +91 – 80 – 2293 2004
Telegram : SCIENCE BANGALORE 560 012
Fax : +91 – 80 – 2360 0683/0085
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/