Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS) Recruitment 2019
Scientific Assistant (B.Sc)
Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS) Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS) Scientific Assistant (B.Sc) recruitment 2019 process.
Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS) recruits Scientific Assistant Posts. Candidates with B.Sc can apply.
About Indian Institute of Remote Sensing:
Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS) under Indian Space Research Organisation, Department of Space, Govt. of India is a premier Training and Educational Institute set up for developing trained professionals in the field of Remote Sensing, Geoinformatics and GPS Technology for Natural Resources, Environmental and Disaster Management. It functions as a constituent Unit of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Department of Space, Government of India. Formerly known as Indian Photo-interpretation Institute (IPI), founded in 1966, the Institute boasts to be the first of its kind in entire South-East Asia. While nurturing its primary endeavour to build capacity among the user community by training mid-career professionals, the Institute has enhanced its capability and evolved many training & education programmes that are tuned to meet the requirements of various target groups, ranging from fresh graduates to policy makers including academia.
Postal Address: Govt. of India 4, Kalidas Road, Dehradun – 248 001
Tel:+ 91 – (0)135 – 2524399
Fax:+ 91 – (0)135 – 2741987
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/