इंडियन इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ आयलसीड्स रिसर्च
Walk-in Interview for Senior Research Fellow
ICAR – Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research, Hyderabad
Eligible candidates are invited to attend Walk-in Interview to fill up the (purely) temporary post of Senior Research Fellow (Two) under IIOR-IRRI collaborative project titled “Promoting inclusive seed systems for accelerating cropping systems diversification” to be held on 08.08.2023 at 11.00 AM at ICAR – Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad. The tenure of the project is up to 31.03.2024 or till the conclusion of the project.
Senior Research Fellow (Two)
Essential qualifications: MSc. (Ag) with specialization in Plant Breeding / Agronomy or any other discipline in agriculture science (Or) MSc.(Biotechnology / Botany) with NET (by ICAR, CSIR and UGC)
Desirable qualifications: Experience in crop raising and maintenance, in recording of qualitative and quantitative data and working knowledge of computers
Emoluments: Rs.31,000/- + HRA as admissible
Terms and conditions:
- Place of posting is ICAR-IIOR, Hyderabad. Work place may be at any place in Telangana.
- The above position is purely temporary on a contractual basis for a period of six months initially which is likely to be extended till the conclusion of the project, based on satisfactory performance of the incumbent, or until further orders, whichever is earlier. There is no provision of re-engagement after termination of the project. The selected candidate shall not claim for regular appointment at this institute as the post is co-terminus with the project.
- Age limit as on 01.08.2023: Minimum of 21 years and maximum age limit is 35 years for man and 40 years for women as per rules. Relaxation in upper age is permissible in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Govt. of India rules applicable to the external funded project.
- No TA /DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the walk-in interview. Selected candidates have to make their arrangements to stay at the place of work.
- Candidates are requested to carry all original relevant documents / certificates along with a set of attested photocopies, photograph, and duly filled-in application form on the date of the interview. They may attend the interview only if they fulfill the essential as well as the desired qualifications.
- Candidates may register their candidature from 9.30 am to 10.30 am only on 08.08.2023.
- The decision of the Director, IIOR, Hyderabad will be final and binding in all aspects.
Senior Research Fellow Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 08 August 2023 (Hyderabad, Telangana), Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research (IIOR) recruits Senior Research Fellow posts. Candidates with M.Sc Experienced can apply.
Walk-in-interview will be held on 20.06.2023, 21.06.2023 & 22.06.2023 at ICAR-Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad for the Temporary posts of Young Professional- II (Six) on a consolidated pay of Rs.35000.00 (fixed) and Young Professional-I(Five) on consolidated pay of Rs.25000.00(fixed) per month respectively initially for a period of one year.
Social Science, Crop Production, Crop Improvement, Crop Protection & Farm Section
Crop Production, Crop Improvement
Young Professional-I & II
Administration, Stores, TIC Cell & A & A Wing
Details of qualification, job requirement as per Annexure-I & II
Terms and Conditions
- The positions are purely temporary and on contractual basis. The services on the above positions will stand terminated automatically after the expiry of the tenure/contract period (Project/ Scheme) or subject to requirement of the services of the Young Professionals in the organization and satisfactory as indicated in the offer/letter after selection or till further orders from the council in this regard.
- The selected candidates have no right for absorption/regular appointment in ICAR-IIOR.
- The leave and other benefits, if any, will be governed as per existing norms of the Council guidelines.
- The appointment will be subject to the conditions that the candidate is declared medically fit for the service by the medical authority i.e. Civil Surgeon/Chief Medical Officer.
- In case the candidate after appointment & joining wish to resign from the position before expiry of contract, he/she has to submit a note giving one month of time or should deposit one month pay in view of immediately relieving.
- Leave and other terms & conditions of the service will be governed by the relevant rules and orders from time to time by ICAR.
- The candidate should ensure their eligibility for the post before applying. Only those candidates having the educational qualification and shortlisted will be called for the Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview/test and/or joining the position etc.
- ‘No objection certificate’ and experience certificate (as the case may be) have to be submitted by the candidates from the present employer, if the candidate is employed elsewhere at the time of interview.
- The application should be accompanied with certified copies of all related documents.
- The candidates must bring with them all original certificates for verification at the time of Interview.
- Age will be reckoned from the date of interview.
- ICAR-IIOR reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies as per requirement.
- The Income tax or other tax liable to be deducted as per the prevailing rules will be deducted at source before effecting payment of month of salary.
- If any candidate is found to have submitted false claim at later stages, his/her candidature will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form will liable to disqualify the candidature.
- Engagement of Young Professionals shall be regulated as per ICAR O.M. No. Agril.Edn./1-06/2020-A&P dated 04-12-2020.
- The applications in the prescribed Performa (enclosed) must be submitted in single PDF file on the given e-mail (application received other than this email id will not be entertained and institute will not be responsible for this error).
- The decision of the Director, ICAR-IIOR, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-30 will be final and binding in all respects.
Note: The eligible candidates are requested to send scanned copy of duly filled applications as per format given on IIOR website https://icar-iior.org.in along with the self-attested scanned copies of original certificates of education qualifications, experience certificate, publication list etc. as single PDF file with passport size photograph through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 18.06.2023 upto 5.30 PM. After screening, the list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on Institute’s website (https://icar-iior.org.in) along with the scheduled date and time of interview.
The candidates are advised to visit the Institute’s website regularly for any further update.
Young Professional I, Young Professional II Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 18 June 2023 (Hyderabad, Telangana), Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research (IIOR) recruits Young Professional I, Young Professional II posts. Candidates with Any Graduate, BCA, B.B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, MCA Experienced can apply.
Project Assistant (BCA/B.Sc)(CLOSED) in Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research - IIOR Recruitment
Project Assistant (BCA/B.Sc)(CLOSED)
Project Assistant Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 07 Novmber 2020 (Hyderabad, Telangana), Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research (IIOR) recruits Project Assistant posts. Candidates with BCA, B.Sc, Experienced can apply.
Project Assistant (B.Sc) (CLOSED) in Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research - IIOR Recruitment
Project Assistant (B.Sc) (CLOSED)
Project Assistant (05 Vacancies) – Last Date (Interview) 07 July 2020 (Hyderabad, Telangana), Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research (IIOR) recruits Project Assistant posts. Candidates with B.Sc, Experienced can apply.
About Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research (IIOR) – इंडियन इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ आयलसीड्स रिसर्च:
The Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research (IIOR) formerly operating as All India Coordinated Research Project on Oilseeds(AICORPO) came into existence on August 1, 1977 with the Headquarters at Rajendranagar, Hyderabad. It operated with a Project Director as its administrative head and seven Project Coordinators for groundnut, rapeseed-mustard, sesame, linseed , castor, safflower, sunflower and niger. Subsequently, groundnut and rapeseed-mustard were delinked from the Directorate with the establishment of National Research Centre for each of these crops during 1979 and 1993 respectively. In April 2000, the AICRP on Sesame & Niger and Linseed have been separated from the administrative control of IIOR.
Postal Address:Rajendranagar mandal, Hyderabad, Telangana 500030
For more Government jobs, Please visit