Young Professional-I (B..Sc., Diploma Holders)
Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research (IIOR) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for IIOR Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research (IIOR) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research (IIOR) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete IIOR Young Professional-I (B..Sc., Diploma Holders)recruitment process.
Young Professional Vacancies – Last Date (Interview) 19 March 2019 (Hyderabad, Telangana), Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research (IIOR) recruits Young Professional Posts. Candidates with B..Sc., Diploma Holders experienced can apply.
About Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research (IIOR):
The Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research (IIOR) formerly operating as All India Coordinated Research Project on Oilseeds(AICORPO) came into existence on August 1, 1977 with the Headquarters at Rajendranagar, Hyderabad. It operated with a Project Director as its administrative head and seven Project Coordinators for groundnut, rapeseed-mustard, sesame, linseed , castor, safflower, sunflower and niger. Subsequently, groundnut and rapeseed-mustard were delinked from the Directorate with the establishment of National Research Centre for each of these crops during 1979 and 1993 respectively. In April 2000, the AICRP on Sesame & Niger and Linseed have been separated from the administrative control of IIOR.
Postal Address:Rajendranagar mandal, Hyderabad, Telangana 500030
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/