Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) Recruitment
Govt Job for Research Assistant (Post Graduate, M. Phil. / Ph.D.)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) Research Assistant (Post Graduate, M. Phil. / Ph.D.) recruitment process.
Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) recruits Research Assistant post. Candidates with Post Graduate, M.Phil. / Ph.D. experienced can apply.
About Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC)
Mass Communication has emerged as a major area of interest and has immensely contributed to the development & empowerment of society. As an academic discipline, it has rapidly acquired importance and become a major attraction for students. The information technology revolution has significantly contributed to the expansion of mass media. It has also posed major challenges for students, teachers and practitioners of mass media. The rapidly evolving technology scenario is changing the very complexion of the discipline in a manner unknown to any other area of academic activity. It is a challenge which we accept as an essential part of life at IIMC.
IIMC considers communication as an imperative for development and is committed to serving society by providing world class teaching, training and research, thus preparing students to take on the challenges of a highly competitive world. IIMC training programmes have been tailored to meet the needs of developing countries and this is what makes IIMC different from other centres of mass communication training in this country and elsewhere. This also gives a different identity and character to our alumni.
Contact Us:Indian Institute of Mass Communication
JNU new campus,
Aruna Asif Ali Road,
New Delhi – 110067, India.
Fax : 91-011-26742462
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/