इंडियन इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ मैनेजमेंट रोहतक
Traineeship at IIM Rohtak
The interview will be conducted at IIM Rohtak, Sunaria, Rohtak (Haryana).
Candidates who have already undergone traineeship at IIM Rohtak need not apply again for the traineeship.
- S. No: Traineeship
- Age: Preferably below 30 years
- Educational Qualification: B. Lib/B. Ed/B.A/B. Sc/BBA/BCA. Preference will be given to candidates having B. Lib qualification
- Stipend: Rs. 22,000/- per month
- Candidates will be required to work in shifts.
While appearing for Interview the candidates are compulsorily required to bring the following certificates/documents along with them:
- Educational certificates (Original along with one set of self-attested photo copies).
- Character Certificate issued by a Gazetted Officer (Original and not older than six months).
- Experience certificate (Original and one set of self-attested photo copy).
- Two recent passport size coloured photographs.
- A good knowledge in MS-Office with other computer related tasks is essential.
- Duly filled Prescribed Application Form (CLICK HERE to download the Application Form).
- This is traineeship programme.
ON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF DURATION, A TRAINEESHIP CERTIFICATE WILL BE ISSUED.
Interested candidates must send scanned copy of their filled and signed application in Prescribed Format along with scanned copies of self-attested documents (educational & work experience) through e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 17.06.2023.
Shortlisted applicants are required to mandatorily bring the filled application in the prescribed Format along with documents, sent through email on the day of interview.
The subject of the e-mail should be “Application for Trainee – Library & Research” else the application will be discarded.
Trainee Vacancy – Last Date 17 June 2023 (Rohtak, Haryana), Indian Institute of Management Rohtak (IIM Rohtak) recruits Trainee Posts. Candidates with B.A, BCA, B.B.A, B.Ed, B.Sc, B.Lib Experienced can apply.
Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer
Qualification: B.Com (under 10+2+3 scheme) with CA. Consistently good academic record is required. MBA or Degree in Law is an added advantage.
Experience: Minimum 10 years (8 years for SC/ST) of post-qualification officer level experience in finance and accounts of a government department or public sector/autonomous academic/research institution/commercial organization of national/international repute, with at least 3 years in the immediate lower pay level 10 (7th CPC) or (pre-revised scale of Pay Band of Rs.15600-39100, Grade Pay of Rs.5400 or in higher scale). The candidate must have minimum 3 years work experience in a government/government funded academic institution as an Accounts Officer or in higher position. Applicants having experience in running finance and accounts office of large educational institutions will have an advantage. Sound practical exposure to advanced computer applications in the management of finance and accounts is desirable. A successful applicant is expected to independently manage the Finance and Accounts Office and advise the Director on managing funds. Good communication skill in English is essential. Applicants having at least 2 years’ experience in a similar or immediate next lower position in any of the IIMs will be given one year relaxation in required work experience.
Age: Not below 40 years but not exceeding 45 years (50 for SC/ST) as on the last date for receiving application. In the case of candidates on deputation, age can be up to 50 years (including SC/ST).
Functions: Responsible for maintenance of accounts, disbursement, investment, statutory auditing, preparing budget estimates, and tax and other statutory requirements. Reports to CAO/Dean or as decided by the competent authority.
GENERAL INFORMATION/CONDITIONS RELATED TO ADVERTISED STAFF POSITION
- Interested candidates may send scanned copy of their filled and signed application in Prescribed Format along with scanned copies of self-attested documents (educational & work experience) through e-mail to: email@example.com on or before June 9, 2023. Applications sent to any other email id other than firstname.lastname@example.org will not be considered. While applying for any position please mention “Position name __________ IIM-R” in the subject of the email, else the application will be discarded.
- Shortlisted applicants are required to mandatorily bring the filled application in the prescribed Format along with documents, sent through email on the day of selection process.
- Separate Application Form should be filled, if applying for more than one position. The name of the post applied for should be clearly mentioned in BOLD LETTERS.
- Applicants are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualification and experience laid down for the post.
- Above position require a near 24×7 commitment to the Institute. Therefore, candidates willing to dedicate themselves fully to the Institute are expected to apply.
- Appropriate functional title may be assigned to the selected candidates at the positions advertised.
- Those who are in regular service in government/public sector establishments may be required to produce a No Objection Certificate, if called for selection process.
- The SC/ST candidates are required to attach the Caste certificate in the format prescribed by Government of India and issued by competent authority.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Ex- Serviceman candidates will be applicable as per Government of India norms.
- The Institute reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of position/vacancies advertised for recruitment during the process; not to fill up any / all position(s) / select or reject any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
- Applicants having at least 3 years’ experience in a similar or immediate next lower position in any of the IIMs may be given two years relaxation and applicants having at least 2 years’ experience in a similar or immediate next lower position in any of the IIMs may be given one year relaxation in required work experience.
- Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications/eligibility criteria and experience will not confer any right to the candidates for being called for selection process.
- The Institute solely reserves the right not to fill any advertised position without assigning any reason. The Institute also reserves the right to limit the total number of candidates to be called for selection process. The decision of the Institute in this regard shall be final.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of selection process and reasons for not being shortlisted for the selection process.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment and at any time during the tenure of service. In case it is found at any time that any of the documents submitted by the candidate are falsified or tampered or the candidate has doubtful antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her candidature stands cancelled or services can be terminated.
- No TA/DA or any other allowance will be paid by the Institute for attending the selection process.
- Candidates are required to bring all original certificates of their academic and professional qualifications and work experience for verification on the date of selection process.
- Written test may be conducted for the advertised post & qualifying the written exam is mandatory for further processing.
Financial Advisor and Chief Accounts Officer Vacancy – Last Date 09 June 2023 (Rohtak, Haryana), Indian Institute of Management Rohtak (IIM Rohtak) recruits Financial Advisor and Chief Accounts Officer Posts. Candidates with LLB, CA, MBA/PGDM Experienced can apply.
Trainee ( B.A, BCA, B.B.A, B.Ed, B.Sc, B.Lib)(CLOSED) in Indian Institute of Management Rohtak Recruitment
Trainee ( B.A, BCA, B.B.A, B.Ed, B.Sc, B.Lib)(CLOSED)
Trainee Vacancy – Last Date 13 March 2023 (Rohtak, Haryana), Indian Institute of Management Rohtak (IIM Rohtak) recruits Trainee Posts. Candidates with B.A, BCA, B.B.A, B.Ed, B.Sc, B.Lib Experienced can apply.
Financial Advisor Or Chief Accounts Officer ( B.Com, LLB, CA, MBA/PGDM)(CLOSED) in Indian Institute of Management Rohtak Recruitment
Financial Advisor Or Chief Accounts Officer ( B.Com, LLB, CA, MBA/PGDM)(CLOSED)
Financial Advisor Or Chief Accounts Officer Vacancy – Last Date 27 February 2023 (Rohtak, Haryana), Indian Institute of Management Rohtak (IIM Rohtak) recruits Financial Advisor Or Chief Accounts Officer Posts. Candidates with B.Com, LLB, CA, MBA/PGDM Experienced can apply.
About Indian Institute of Management Rohtak (IIM Rohtak) – इंडियन इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ मैनेजमेंट रोहतक :
Indian Institute of Management Rohtak is the IIM established by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India by IIM Act 2017. IIM Rohtak is an institute of national importance as per Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Established in 2009, Indian Institute of Management Rohtak is a benchmark for top management education in India with a vision to become a global leader in due course. The institute has an enlightened and progressive leadership, acclaimed faculty members, extensive infrastructure and robust teaching pedagogy in place. It continues to impart knowledge in the management domain with a unique cross-functional perspective to prepare future leaders who can manage and create powerful organizations. To realize the vision of the Institute, IIM Rohtak is providing world-class education in management not only through full-time and regular programmes but also through various long duration and short duration programmes.
Contact Us:INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT ROHTAK, Management City NH-10 Southern Bypass, Sunaria, Rohtak-124010 Haryana, India
FAX NO. : +91-1262-274051
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in