इंडियन इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ मैनेजमेंट,अमृतसर
Indian Institute of Management Amritsar
Invites online applications from eligible candidates to engage on a regular or contractual basis.
About IIM Amritsar
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Amritsar is the 15th IIM set up by the Ministry of Education
with the support of the Government of Punjab. The Institute has graduated Seven MBAs batches
with 100% placement with increasing compensation package year after year. The permanent
campus is under construction on 61-acre land and should be ready to house the incoming batch of
2024. The Institute’s temporary campus is well-equipped with learning and technological resources
conducive to teaching, learning, and research. With diverse students and faculty from all over
India, the Institute reflects a truly national character commensurate with its status as an institute
of national importance. The Institute is looking for a candidate with a strong passion for institution
Job Title: Sr. Manager- Programs
Number of Positions: One (01) UR
Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 years of age as on the closing date for receipt of the application.
The Institute provides age relaxation as per GOI rules.
Position Type: Regular or Contractual
Senior Manager Vacancies – Last Date – 18 August 2023 (Amritsar, Punjab), Indian Institute of Management, Amritsar (IIM Amritsar) recruits Senior Manager posts. Candidate with MBA/PGDM experienced can apply.
Indian Institute of Management Amritsar(CLOSED)
Job Opening: Consultant — Establishment & Administration
About IIM Amritsar
Indian Institute of Management Amritsar is the 15th IIM set up by the Ministry of Education with the support of the Government of Punjab. The Institute has graduated Seven MBA batches with 100% placement with increasing compensation package year after year. The permanent campus is under construction on 61-acre land and should be ready to house the incoming batch of 2024. The Institute’s temporary campus is well-equipped with learning and technological resources conducive to teaching, learning, and research. With a diversity of students and faculty from all over India, the Institute reflects a truly national character commensurate with its status as an institute of national importance. The Institute is looking for a candidate with a strong passion for institution building.
Number of Positions: One (1)
Position Type: Contractual (Initial contract would be for a period of one year which is extendable by another one year or a further period subject to functional requirements)
Age limit: Maximum of 63 years as on the date of application.
Essential Job Functions
- To render services in establishment and administration, vigilance, legal matters, court cases, recruitment, employee appraisal, and promotion. Strict observance of IIM rules and regulations, maintenance of reservation roster, etc.
- Must be well acquainted with the functioning of Government/Ministries.
- Should be well aware of various rules/regulations of the Government of India, capable of handling administrative matters, parliamentary questions, RTI, Budget, and other establishment matters.
- To render services related to the procurement of materials for different sections by the observance of purchase procedures, Stores & Purchase matters, procurement items, and e-procurement through GEM and CPP portals.
- And other official works entrusted from time to time by the Director or the designated functionary to whom the Director may delegate such authority.
Minimum Required Educational Qualifications and Experience
- Person retired in the post not below the rank or equivalent of Pay Matrix Level-12 from Central Government/PSU/Central or Autonomous Body.
- Post Graduate with a minimum of 25 years of experience working in the General Administrative/Establishment matters of the Central/PSU/Autonomous bodies or educational institutes such as IIMs/IITs/Central Universities.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong Knowledge of Establishment and Administration and procedures would be essential;
- Experience of having worked in the RTI, Procurement, Vigilance, Personnel Division of a GOI Ministry/Department/PSU or any institute of repute would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of commonly used software packages like ERR HRIS, MS Word, Excel, and e-governance applications such as e-office, government office email, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up any or all advertised posts or cancel the advertisement in whole or in part without assigning any reason, and the decision of the Institute in this regard shall be final.
- The engagement of the Consultant will be purely on a contract basis and will not confer any right for regular appointment in the IIM Amritsar.
- The Consultant shall be entitled to avail leave as per the policy.
- The Consultant shall be required to observe the expected office timing and may also be called upon to attend the office on Saturday, Sunday, or any holiday in case of exigencies of work.
Consolidated monthly remuneration based on qualification and experience.
Method of Selection
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply online at the official website of IIM Amritsar, i.e., www.iimamritsar.ac.in. The last date for submission of online applications is 18 July 2023 (11:55 PM).
- All candidates must pay a non-refundable application processing fee of Rs.1000 (Thousand only). Please note that all female applicants are exempted from paying the application fee.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and persons with Disabilities (PwD) are required to pay a non-refundable application processing fee of Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred only).
- Candidates are advised in their interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the IIM Amritsar website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days. Late applications will not be entertained, and the Institute will not refund the application fee.
- Institute does not accept any responsibility for the candidates being unable to submit their applications with a fee within the last date on account of the reasons mentioned above or for any other reason beyond the Institute’s control.
- After successfully submitting an online application, candidates must take a printout of the application form for submitting the same along with the requisite documents, duly self-attested, as and when called by the institute committee or at the time of the interview.
- A candidate applying for the above position must be a citizen of India.
- The appointment is in the Indian Institute of Management Amritsar, an Instituteof national importance established in 2015 under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- All applicants must fulfill the requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as of the closing date for receipt of the applications, i.e., 18 July 2023 (11:55 PM). Applicants are advised to ensure their eligibility before applying for a post. No inquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- The documents will be verified with original testimonials at the time of the interview if the applicant is called for the same.
- The prescribed educational qualification and experience are the minimum. Mere fulfilling the minimum advertised qualification and experience requirements does not automatically entitle an applicant to be called for the written test/interview. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for written tests/interviews to a maximum of five or fewer.
- The Institute reserves the right to devise its criteria for shortlisting candidates for all advertised positions. The duly constituted Screening Committee will shortlist the candidates adopting such criteria. Therefore, candidates should mention in the application all the qualifications and experience in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification, supported with documents, and ensure that all details are complete and accurate.
- The period of experience rendered by a candidate on a part-time basis, daily wages, etc., will not be counted while calculating the requisite/relevant experience for shortlisting the candidates for the written test/interview.
- The Institute’s decision in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, or rejection of any/all applications, fixing the eligibility criteria, the equivalence of qualifications, mode of screening/selection, and the conduct of test/examination/interview will be final and binding on the candidates.
- The Institute shall entertain no interim correspondence or personal inquiries.
- During the selection process, the Institute reserves the right to seek any other certificate, including vigilance clearance, in respect of the candidates already in service at any time.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit and other eligibility criteria shall be the closing date for the receipt of applications.
- The age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD category, as per government rules.
Indian Institute of Management Amritsar
PIT Building, Inside Govt. Polytechnic Campus; Polytechnic Road; Chheharta, G.T. Road Amritsar – 143105, India
Website: www.iimamritsar.ac.in, Ph. No. 0183-2820040
Consultant Vacancies – Last Date – 18 July 2023 (Amritsar, Punjab), Indian Institute of Management, Amritsar (IIM Amritsar) recruits Consultant posts. Candidate with M.Phil/Ph.D , experienced can apply.
Faculty (M.Phil/Ph.D)(CLOSED) in Indian Institute of Management, Amritsar Recruitment
Faculty Vacancies – Last Date – 31 October 2022 (Amritsar, Punjab), Indian Institute of Management, Amritsar (IIM Amritsar) recruits Facultyposts. Candidate with M.Phil/Ph.D , experienced can apply.
Academic Associate Program (M.A/M.Com/M.Sc/MCA) (CLOSED) in Indian Institute of Management, Amritsar Recruitment
Academic Associate Program (M.A/M.Com/M.Sc/MCA) (CLOSED)
Academic Associate Program Vacancy – Last Date 12 August 2021 (Amritsar, Punjab), Indian Institute of Management, Amritsar (IIM Amritsar) recruits Academic Associate Program posts. Candidate with M.A/M.Com/M.Sc/MCA, experienced can apply.
About Indian Institute of Management, Amritsar (IIM Amritsar) – इंडियन इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ मैनेजमेंट,अमृतसर:
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Amritsar is the 15th IIM set up by the Ministry of Human Resources Development with the support of the Government of Punjab. After the registration of IIM Amritsar Society on July 27, 2015, the first batch for the class of 2015-17 was enrolled in August 2015. Later, on October 14, 2015, IIM Amritsar Board of Governance & Society was constituted. In June 2016, Finance Minister ArunJaitley laid down the foundation stone for IIM Amritsar Campus. Currently, IIM Amritsar is run under the mentorship of IIM Kozhikode, the 5th oldest IIM and one of the premier management institutes in the country. ….
Contact Us:Indian Institute of Management, Amritsar, Punjab Institute of Technology Building, Inside Government Polytechnic Campus, Polytechnic Road PO: Chheharta, G.T. Road Amritsar – 143105
Phone Number – 183- 2254538, +917589401323
For more Government jobs, Please visit