ಇಂಡಿಯನ್ ಇನ್ಸ್ಟಿಟ್ಯೂಟ್ ಆ ಇನ್ಫಾರ್ಮಶನ್ ಟೆಕ್ನಾಲಜಿ ರೈಚೂರ್
Indian Institute of Information Technology Raichur, an Institute of national importance, is looking for
suitable Indian Nationals for appointment, on Direct Recruitment (regular) on the following post(s):
01. The details of the post:
02. The Institute follows reservation policy as per Government of India norms. The upper Age limit,
qualification, and experience for each post will be considered on the last date of closing the online
application interface. Relaxation in age would be admissible as per the Government of India rules. The
appointments will be made as per the Recruitment and Promotion Norms of IIIT Raichur.
The candidates are required to apply through the online portal https://iiitr.ac.in/careers only. The online
portal shall remain open from 11.05.2023, 11:00 am to 12.06.2023, 5:00 pm. After successful online
submission of the application, a printout of the page may be retained till the recruitment process is over.
Before submission of the online form, the candidates are advised to carefully read the “General
Information and Instructions to the Candidate” attached herewith as well as “Instructions for online
submission of the form” available on the online portal.
03. Application Fee Payable:
(i) Rs 500/- (Rs Five hundred rupees only). The candidate applying for the post should make
payment only through SBI Collect by selecting options from the dropdown menu:
(ii) Candidates eligible for reservation under Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST),
Persons with Disabilities (PwD), EWS, and Women candidates are exempted from Fee payment.
04. IMPORTANT DATES:
Name of the Post:Junior Superintendent
Pay Level as per 7th CPC:Pay Level-6
Upper Age Limit:32 years
First class Bachelor’s degree with 6 years experience in relevant area Administrative/ Legal/ Finance/
Stores & Purchase/Establishment matters.
(i) Professional qualification in the area of Management/ Finance & Accounts.
(ii) Proficiency in the Kannada language
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS AND ESSENTIAL INFORMATION
1. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. Candidates are required to submit ONLINE applications only. Printout of the ONLINE application
form is not required to be submitted to the Institute. OFFLINE applications alone, if submitted,
will be summarily rejected.
3. The online application can be accessed through the link: https://iiitr.ac.in/careers
4. Please read the ‘General Instructions to the candidates on the online application portal
5. Before submitting the online application, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfils all the
eligibility criteria for the post for which she/he is applying as detailed for the respective post.
Candidates will be short-listed for a Test/Interview based on the information provided by them
in their online applications. If at any subsequent stage, the information provided/claim made by the
applicant is found to be false, his / her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the
recruitment process and if appointed, services will be terminated without any notice or
6. The cut-off date for reckoning Upper Age limit, qualification, and Post Qualification Experience is
the last date ofsubmission of online application i.e. 12.06.2023. Relevant experience gained after
the minimum qualifying degree/course will only be taken into consideration. Part-time
employment experience will not be considered.
7. The exact percentage should be mentioned in the percentage of marks column. e.g., 59.9% should
NOT berounded off to 60%.
8. Calling a candidate for a test/interview merely indicates that it is felt that he/she with others may
besuitable for the post and conveys no assurance whatsoever that he/she will be recommended or
selected or his/her conditions specified in the application will be accepted.
9. The Institute reservesthe right to restrict the number of candidates for written /skill tests/interviews
to a reasonable limit based on qualifications, level, and relevance of experience higher than the
minimum prescribed in the advertisement and other academic achievements. The Institute also
reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons therefore.
10. Applications will be summarily rejected if not all the relevant certificates (Experience / Caste /
Educational/Proof of DOB etc.) are uploaded as per the instructions. The certificates of work
experience shall be in proper format i.e., he/she should clearly state his/her designation,
period of service in the particular organization, nature of work assignment(s), and the pay.
The experience letter should be on the organization’s letterhead, bearing the Date of issue.
Pay slips/Office orders/Appointment orders or any other documents shall not be considered
as proof of Experience.
11. The Institute has a right to decide the mode of screening and testing the applicant for shortlisting
and selection. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected
at any stage even after the issue of the Appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to
modify/withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidates.
12. The qualification regarding experience may be relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority
in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes orPersons with
benchmark disability if, at any stage of selection, the competent authority is of the opinion that the
sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are
not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them.
13. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the
Institute shall be final. Interim correspondence will not be entertained or replied to.
14. All the candidates shall produce self-attested copies of all the certificates
(educational/caste/experience) along with originals for verification at the time of the interview /
writtentest/skill test. No Travelling Allowance (TA) shall be paid to the candidates for attending
the written test/ proficiency test.
Page 3 of 3
15. Candidates working under Central / State Govt. / Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies/
Universities should produce a ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC)’ at the time of interview / written
test/ certificate verification without which the Candidate will not be allowed for interview/
16. The Institute reserves the right not to fill up any or all advertised posts, or cancel the advertisement
inwhole or in part without assigning any reason. The decision of the Institute in this regard shall be
final. The Institute strives to have a workforce, which reflects gender balance, and thus
women candidates are encouraged to apply. The decision of the Institute in all matters relating
to the eligibility of the candidate, skill/written test, and selection shall be final and binding on all
the candidates. No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained.
17. Application forms incomplete in any way or not have required educational / experience certificates
/ without prescribed application fee or the latest photograph is liable to be rejected without
intimation. The submitted photograph must be taken within the last one month.
18. Educational qualifications prescribed in this advertisement must have been obtained from a
19. ‘Relevant experience’ means experience related to the area of the post advertised. Screening
Committee will determine the relevancy of experience and its decision will be final.
20. Any legal dispute arising out of the advertisement may be challenged in the high court of Karnataka.
21. Candidates are advised to fill in their correct and active e-mail addresses and mobile number in
theonline application, as correspondence shall be made by the Institute through e-mail only.
Junior Superintendent Vacancy Last Date -15 June 2023 (Raichur, Karnataka), Indian Institute of Information Technology Raichur(IIIT Raichur ) recruits Junior Superintendent posts.Bachelor’s degree candidates can apply.
ABOUT Indian Institute of Information Technology Raichur
IIIT Raichur, located in the city of Raichur in Karnataka, is one of the youngest and budding IIITs proposed by the Ministry of Education, Government of India. The academic activity of the institute commenced in the year 2019 in August, with its first batch being admitted in Bachelor of Technology, Computer Science and Engineering.
IIT Hyderabad, the mentor institute of IIIT Raichur oversees the functioning of the newly established institute. The institute started functioning from its temporary campus in Government Engineering College (GEC), Raichur from the academic year 2020-21. GEC, Raichur has been equipped with all the necessary arrangements to accommodate IIITR. Furthermore, the facilities at GEC, Raichur will be extended to IIIT Raichur as well.
The permanent campus of IIIT Raichur is currently under construction and is soon to become operational in a few years.