Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM) Recruitment
Govt Job for Research Associate (PhD)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM) Research Associate (PhD) recruitment process.
Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM) recruits Research Associate Posts. Candidates with Ph.D. experienced can apply.
About Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine – IIIM (इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ इंटेग्रटीवे मेडिसिन, जम्मू):
The Laboratory was established in 1941 as a research and production centre, known as Drug Research Laboratory of J&K State and was later taken over by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) of Govt. of India in December 1957 as Regional Research Laboratory, Jammu. In view of its core strength in natural products based drug discovery, the mandate of Institute was redefined in 2005 and its name changed to Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM). The current mandate of IIIM is to discover new drugs and therapeutic approaches from Natural Products, both of plant and microbial origin, enabled by biotechnology, to develop technologies, drugs and products of high value for the national and international markets.
Over the years IIIM has developed strong R&D base in the areas of natural product chemistry, synthetic chemistry, fermentation technology, drug discovery and prospecting biodiversity (plant & microbial) for new molecules and bioactivity.
Lot of business opportunity exists for national and multinational companies to work with IIIM in the above areas, which are the areas of its strong expertise. The collaboration can be in the form of consultancy projects, collaborative projects or sponsored projects wherein the terms & conditions are mutually decided between the participating agencies and IIIM, Jammu. The detailed instrument of collaboration has to be signed on mutual agreement, which details the responsibility of the participating agencies, mode of payment, milestones of work and also intellectual property issues.
Post Bag No. 3,
Phone Direct: 0191-2584999, 2585222
EPAB Ext.: 201
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in