इंडियन इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ हॉर्टिकल्चरल रिसर्च
TEMPORARY JOB OPPORTUNITY AT CHES, CHETTALLI
The following temporary post will be filled up through Personal Interview at ICAR-Central Horticultural Experiment Station, Chettalli, Kodagu 571 248 under Main Institute Funds. The details of post are as detailed below:
Name & No. of post
Date of interview
Young Professional-II (1 – Post)
Rs. 35000/- Consolidated
Essential: M.Sc. in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Entomology/ Pathology/ Zoology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology
Desirable: M.Sc. in Agricultural Entomology/ Plant Pathology with one year experience
Minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years
Relaxable in the case of SC/ST, OBC as per rules
NOTE: All those candidates who are desirous of attending the personal interview may send their duly filled application in the prescribed Proforma along Educational Certificates & Experience Certificates so as to reach the Head, ICAR-Central Horticultural Experiment Station, Chettalli-571248, Kodagu by 30.06.2023 positively for which interview to be held on 12.07.2023
It may be noted that only those candidates who send their duly filled applications before the due date shall be permitted to participate in the interview which will be held from 10.30 A.M onwards on 12.07.2023 at ICAR-Central Horticultural Experiment Station, Chettalli Campus. It may also be noted that no separate call letter will be sent. The candidate should mention the name of the post clearly on the application as well as on the envelope, failing which the application is likely to be rejected. (Eligible candidate list for attending the interview will be displayed on IIHR Website). Any changes with regards to selection/schedule of the Interview will be notified at the Institute’s website only.
- Email Application will not be accepted.
- All the eligible candidates attending the interview should bring all the original certificates and should be present at the Institute Campus sharply by 9.30 on 12.07.2023, otherwise, they will not be allowed to attend the interview.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Age limit: 21 to 40 years. (Relaxable in the case of SC/ST, OBC and other exempted categories of candidates to the extent permissible under Rules). Crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates.
- On selection, he/she has to deposit an equivalent sum of the value of one month remuneration as “refundable caution deposit”.
- The period and duration of the scheme are tentative and the same may undergo change.
- The above position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. Candidates will have no right to claim conferment for regular service in the future either at this station or under ICAR.
- The application form complete in all respects along with duly supported attested copies of educational/technical qualifications, experience certificate, etc. should reach the Principal Scientist & Head, ICAR-Central Horticultural Experiment Station, Chettalli-571 248, Kodagu within the due date.
- Applications received after the due date for whatsoever the reason including postal delays will not be entertained.
- Candidates have to bring all the educational/technical qualifications, Certificates/Date of Birth/Caste Certificate/Experience Certificate in original and two recent passport size photographs along with them for verification. Candidates without educational qualification certificates in original or provisional will not be allowed to attend the Interview.
- The Director, ICAR IIHR reserves the right either to fill up the post or cancel without assigning any reasons thereof.
- No TA/DA is permissible for attending the interview.
Young Professional II Vacancy- Last Date 30 June 2023 (Bhubaneswar, Odisha), Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR) recruits Young Professional II Posts. Candidates with M.Sc experienced can apply.
Subject Matter Specialist (M.Sc.)(CLOSED) in Indian Institute of Horticultural Research - IIHR Recruitment
Subject Matter Specialist (M.Sc.)(CLOSED)
Subject Matter Specialist Vacancy- Last Date 28 December 2020 (Bhubaneswar, Odisha), Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR) recruits Subject Matter Specialist Posts. Candidates with M.Sc experienced can apply.
Field Assistant (B.Sc) (CLOSED) in Indian Institute of Horticultural Research - IIHR Recruitment
Field Assistant (B.Sc) (CLOSED)
Field Assistant Vacancy- Last Date 15 July 2020 (Bhubaneswar, Odisha), Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR) recruits Field Assistant Posts. Candidates with B.Sc experienced can apply.
Young Professional-II (M.Sc) (CLOSED) in Indian Institute of Horticultural Research - IIHR Recruitment
Young Professional-II (M.Sc) (CLOSED)
About Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR) – इंडियन इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ हॉर्टिकल्चरल रिसर्च:
The Institute spread its sphere of Research activities to the length and breadth of the Nation by establishing its experimental stations at Lucknow, Nagpur, Ranchi, Godhra, Chettalli and Gonikopal. Over the years these experiment stations have grown in size and today they stand as independent institutes, however, retaining the Chettalli and Gonicoppal under its fold. As of now, the IIHR has its main research station at Hessaraghatta, Bengaluru with 263 ha of land and Regional experiment stations at Bhuvaneshwar in Orissa and Chettalli in Karnataka with two Krishi Vigyan Kendras both located in Karnataka state at Gonikopal in Kodagu and Hirehalli in Tumkur districts. Apart from this the Project Coordinating Cell of the All India Coordinated Research Project on Tropical Fruits is also located at the institute at Bengaluru. The physical growth of the Institute could be viewed in two phases.
Postal Address:IIHR, Hessaraghatta lake post, Karnataka Bengaluru-560 089
Tel:28466420/21/22/23 ; 080-28466471
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in