Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR) Recruitment
Govt Job for Research Associate (Ph.d M.Sc./M. Phil.)- Government Job
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR) Research Associate (Ph.d M.Sc./M. Phil.)- Government Job recruitment process.
Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR) recruits Research Associate Posts. Candidates with Ph.d M.Sc./M. Phil. qualified experienced can apply.
About Indian Institute of Horticultural Research:
The Institute spread its sphere of Research activities to the length and breadth of the Nation by establishing its experimental stations at Lucknow, Nagpur, Ranchi, Godhra, Chettalli and Gonikopal. Over the years these experiment stations have grown in size and today they stand as independent institutes, however, retaining the Chettalli and Gonicoppal under its fold. As of now, the IIHR has its main research station at Hessaraghatta, Bengaluru with 263 ha of land and Regional experiment stations at Bhuvaneshwar in Orissa and Chettalli in Karnataka with two Krishi Vigyan Kendras both located in Karnataka state at Gonikopal in Kodagu and Hirehalli in Tumkur districts. Apart from this the Project Coordinating Cell of the All India Coordinated Research Project on Tropical Fruits is also located at the institute at Bengaluru. The physical growth of the Institute could be viewed in two phases.
Postal Address:IIHR, Hessaraghatta lake post, Karnataka Bengaluru-560 089
Tel:28466420/21/22/23 ; 080-28466471
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in