SRF Vacancies – Last Date (Interview) 04 February 2019 (Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu), Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT) recruits Senior Research Fellow Posts. Candidates with Post Graduate, PhD, M.Tech. NET qualified experienced can apply.
IIFPT Recruitment 2019
IIFPT Job for SRF (Post Graduate, NET, PhD, M.Tech.)
Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for IIFPT Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete IIFPT SRF (Post Graduate, NET, PhD, M.Tech.)recruitment 2019 process.
About Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT):
The Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (Formerly Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology) is a pioneer Research and Development Institute under the Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Government of India. Dr. V. Subrahmanyan. an eminent scientist and founder Director, Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore, after his retirement, started PPRC in 1967 as R & D laboratory in the Modern Rice Mill complex of Thanjavur Co-operative Marketing Federation (TCMF) at Tiruvarur, Tamil Nadu, India under the dedicated leadership and the able guidance of late. The mandate of the Institute at its inception was to seek solutions for preserving high moisture paddy because the paddy harvest season in Southern India coincided with the tail end of the South West monsoon. The Institute was later upgraded as a national laboratory with the name Paddy Processing Research Centre (PPRC) in 1972. At the time of up-gradation the mandates of the Institute were also changed and the scientists in the Institute focused their research in identifying technologies for post harvest procession and preservation of paddy. The Institute was moved to it current location at Thanjavur in 1984.
Website Address: http://www.iifpt.edu.in/
Postal Address:Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Government of India Pudukkottai Road, Thanjavur – 613 005 Tamil Nadu India.
Tel:91 4362 228155
Fax: 91 4362 227971
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/