IIEST Shibpur Recruitment 2019
IIEST Shibpur Job for Junior Research Fellow (M.Tech., M.Sc., NET/GATE)
Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology Shibpur (IIEST Shibpur) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for IIEST Shibpur Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology Shibpur (IIEST Shibpur) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology Shibpur (IIEST Shibpur) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete IIEST Shibpur Junior Research Fellow (M.Tech., M.Sc., NET/GATE)recruitment 2019 process.
Junior Research Fellow Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 08 February 2019 (Shibpur, West Bengal), Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology Shibpur (IIEST Shibpur) recruits Junior Research Fellow post. Candidate with M.Tech., M.Sc., NET/GATE qualified experienced can apply.
About Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology Shibpur (इंडियन इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ इंजीनियरिंग साइंस एंड टेक्नोलॉजी शिबपुर):
Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur owes its origin to the erstwhile Bengal Engineering College, the history of which goes to the nineteenth century when industries in the sense we understand today, were practically absent. Prompted by the idea of meeting requirement of trained engineering personnel for the Public Works Department, the then council of Education, Bengal, decided to open Civil Engineering classes and a Professorship in Civil Engineering was created at Hindu College, Calcutta, in the year 1843-44. A College of Engineering was started by the name of Civil Engineering College on 24th November, 1856, in the premises of the Writers Building, Calcutta.
With the establishment of Calcutta University on January 24, 1857, the college was affiliated to this university in May 1857. The first-degree examination in Bachelors of Civil Engineering was held in 1864 in which only 2 students graduated. In 1865, the college merged with Presidency College, Calcutta and from 1865 to 1869 the college functioned as the Civil Engineering Department of Presidency College. In 1880, the college was shifted to its present campus at Shibpur, Howrah, and was christened the ‘Government College, Howrah,’ in the premises of Bishop’s College. It started imparting training in Civil as well as Mechanical Engineering. The college became wholly residential from the year 1889.
Website Address: http://www.iiests.ac.in/
Contact Us: Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur
P.O. – Botanic Garden
Howrah – 711103
West Bengal, India
Ph. No. : +91 (033) 2668 4561 to 63
Fax : +91 (033) 2668 2916
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/