Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) Recruitment
Govt Job for Technician Group II (Electrical, Civil & Various Trade)- SSC / 10th, ITI Pass
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) Technician Group II (Electrical, Civil & Various Trade)- SSC / 10th, ITI Pass recruitment process.
Indian Institute of Chemical Technology recruits Technician Electrical, Civil & Various Trade Posts. Candidates with SSC / 10th, ITI Pass experienced can apply.
The CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (CSIR-IICT) is one of the oldest National Laboratories under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR). It started as the Central Laboratories for Scientific & Industrial Research (CLSIR) by the then princely State of Hyderabad in 1944. CSIR-IICT during its seventy year journey has made its mark as a dynamic, innovative and result oriented R&D organization. The clientele spans all comers of the globe. In India it is the reliable destination of chemical and biotech industries. The reputation that CSIR-IICT could establish amongst the industrial clients as a reliable R&D partner, can be largely attributed to its rich pool of scientists with expertise in broad ranging research areas and simple and effective business development strategies. The Transformation from CLSIR to CSIR-IICT For a laboratory with Global presence, it had a humble beginning when the princely state of Hyderabad was planning to create a research Centre. A first step in the direction of creating applied research appears to have been taken by Hyderabad State when the Industrial Laboratory was set up by the then Government in 1920s which became the forerunner of CLSIR. Its work involved ‘scientific help and advice, analytical services, and investigations and research on industrial problems. The areas of investigation on laboratory scale in 1940s, for example, included: synthesis of known drugs; organic acids from vegable wastes; denaturants for alcohol used as motor spirit; graphite and mica purification; fire-proof enamels and glass for bangles; and examination of fibers. Similar laboratories were later set up in some British provinces. The formative Years: In 1940, the Imperial India constituted the Board of Scientific & Industrial Research (BSIR) to facilitate industrial research.
Postal Address:Tarnaka, Uppal Road Hyderabad – 500 007 (Telangana)
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/