Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Recruitment
Govt Job for Project Assistant Level - III (M.Sc.)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Project Assistant Level - III (M.Sc.) recruitment process.
Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) recruits Project Assistant Level – III Posts. Candidates with M.Sc. experienced can apply.
About Indian Institute of Chemical Biology – IICB (भारतीय रासायनिक जीवविज्ञान संस्थान):
The Institute was established in 1935 as the first non official centre in India for biomedical research and was included within the aegis of CSIR in 1956. CSIR-IICB today is engaged in research on diseases of national importance and biological problems of global interest, employing sophisticated state-of-the-art technology in keeping with the rapid and unprecedented momentum that life science research has gained globally over the last 50 years. The scientific staff has expertise in a variety of areas including chemistry, biochemistry, cell biology, molecular biology, neurobiology and immunology which promotes productive interdisciplinary interaction.
(Council of Scientific & Industrial Research)
4, Raja S.C. Mullick Road,
Kolkata, West Bengal, India,Pin:-700 032
Phone : +91 33 2473 0492
Fax : +91 33 2473 5197, +91 33 2472 3967
e-mail : email@example.com
Telegram : LIVINGCELL
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in