Senior Scientist Vacancy – Last Date 28 February 2019 (Kolkata, West Bengal), Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) recruits Senior Scientist Post. Candidates with PhD experienced can apply.
Senior Scientist (PhD)
Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for IICB Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete IICB Senior Scientist (PhD)recruitment process.
About Indian Institute of Chemical Biology – IICB (भारतीय रासायनिक जीवविज्ञान संस्थान):
The Institute was established in 1935 as the first non official centre in India for biomedical research and was included within the aegis of CSIR in 1956. CSIR-IICB today is engaged in research on diseases of national importance and biological problems of global interest, employing sophisticated state-of-the-art technology in keeping with the rapid and unprecedented momentum that life science research has gained globally over the last 50 years. The scientific staff has expertise in a variety of areas including chemistry, biochemistry, cell biology, molecular biology, neurobiology and immunology which promotes productive interdisciplinary interaction.
(Council of Scientific & Industrial Research)
4, Raja S.C. Mullick Road,
Kolkata, West Bengal, India,Pin:-700 032
Phone : +91 33 2473 0492
Fax : +91 33 2473 5197, +91 33 2472 3967
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telegram : LIVINGCELL
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in