CSIR - Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT Palampur ) Recruitment
Govt Job for Junior Research Fellow
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for CSIR - Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT Palampur ) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit CSIR - Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT Palampur ) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in CSIR - Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT Palampur ) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete CSIR - Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT Palampur ) Junior Research Fellow recruitment process.
CSIR – Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT Palampur )Recruits Junior Research Fellow Post. Candidate with Post Graduate, Degree, CSIR/UGC/NET-LS/ ARS-NET qualified Experience can apply.
About CSIR – Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT Palampur ):
The Institute has state-of -the art lab for carrying out studies in the area of proteomics, genomics and metabolomics. The facility includes Pac Bio RSII third Generation Sequencing System, Illumina Genome Analyzer II, UPLC, aminoacid analyzer, protein spot cutter & digester, LC-MS-MS, MALDI ToF, 2-D electrophoresis system, Confocal microscope, imaging systems etc. Cutting edge research is being carried out to unravel the genes involved in important biosynthetic pathway in plants for production of secondary metabolites like picroside, shikonin, catechin, stevioside etc. Several stress related genes have been isolated, cloned and their expression analyses are underway in target plants. Studies are being carried out in the area of gene silencing, epigenetics, understanding signaling and deciphering mechanism of plant adaptation under stress and changing environment. Extensive work is being carried out for identification genome wide molecular markers and high throughput genotyping for dissection of complex traits, plant diversity evaluation and genome mapping in tea, bamboo, rose, stevia and targeted plant species of north western Himalayan region. The functional facility like biolistic gun, containment facility strongly supports the transgenic work. The plant cell and tissue culture facility has exclusive media preparation area, bioreactor, culture rooms, cold culture rooms, acclimatization chamber and polyhouses. Institute has initiated studies on adaptation biology of plants in response to climate change and unique facility like FACE, tunnel and FATI along with metrological tower has been installed.
Contact Us:CSIR-Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (Council of Scientific & Industrial Research)
Post Box No. 6 Palampur (H.P.) 176061, INDIA
Tel: +91-1894-230411, Fax: +91-1894-230433
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in