Registrar Vacancy – Last Date 04 March 2019 (Delhi), Indira Gandhi National Open University recruits Registrar Posts. Candidates with Post Graduate experienced can apply.
IGNOU Recruitment 2019
IGNOU Job for Registrar (Post Graduate)
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for IGNOU Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete IGNOU Registrar (Post Graduate)recruitment 2019 process.
About Indira Gandhi National Open University:
The Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak has been established by an Act of the Parliament of India. It came into existence by the Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Act, 2007 and came into action on July 2008. The jurisdiction of the University extends to the whole country and it is fully funded by the Central Government through the University Grant Commission. The university caters to the tribals’ long cherished dream of higher education.
Postal Address:Room No. 01, F-Block, Tagore Bhawan, New Academic Complex, Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068.
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/